VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Hopefully there will be futanari and trans.

Oh...
LOL. Futunari I have nothing against, just not my thing. Traps are fun but when I draw men I have more fun if I draw em ULTRA muscular, not because I'm looking to make em hot but because they are cool/badass. If I want to draw something cute and femenine I'll always draw a girl.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
LOL. Futunari I have nothing against, just not my thing. Traps are fun but when I draw men I have more fun if I draw em ULTRA muscular, not because I'm looking to make em hot but because they are cool/badass. If I want to draw something cute and femenine I'll always draw a girl.
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Now it seems like we may need to clarify a few things then. I futa, or futanari, requires a dick and a pussy. Occasionally there are also testicles. A trans, or transexual/transgender, individual, requires that said individual once had a dick, but now no longer does, or used to not have a dick, but now does, or has or does not have the required genitalia of their chosen sex (hence transgender).

So are we talking cocka and pusspuss as a possibility, or cock, balls, tits, no puss, as a possibility? Are we saying traps are a no-go, so a femboy like Astolfo is not happening, or that trans are a no-go, so someone like Poison wouldn't show up?

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Now it seems like we may need to clarify a few things then. I futa, or futanari, requires a dick and a pussy. Occasionally there are also testicles. A trans, or transexual/transgender, individual, requires that said individual once had a dick, but now no longer does, or used to not have a dick, but now does, or has or does not have the required genitalia of their chosen sex (hence transgender).

So are we talking cocka and pusspuss as a possibility, or cock, balls, tits, no puss, as a possibility? Are we saying traps are a no-go, so a femboy like Astolfo is not happening, or that trans are a no-go, so someone like Poison wouldn't show up?
Idk man, lol, I haven't thought much about any of this before. Atm I already have enough game related stuff on my plate to worry about, sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: HandyCapped

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
mixdrop changed host address or something? the .co is not reachable and the interface from online searching throws me to .ag

cesodeso

Apr 2, 2021
Woops, I guess someone removed it. The pass is "patron" but don't expect me to share it on the future. I'm just doing it this time as a thank you for people that have been following the game for long.

Doesn't work for me :(

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Well, while I'm all for trans rights and think they should be comfortable to be who they are and do whatever they want as long as it's not hurting anyone else, I'm not gonna fap to them either, so a no-femboy rule is fine by me.

I suppose you could have a trans man who's big and burly and has a pussy, but that feels a bit unnecessary given this world isn't socially advanced enough to not have slaves, much less start thinking about >1% minorities.

Mar 11, 2021
Well, while I'm all for trans rights and think they should be comfortable to be who they are and do whatever they want as long as it's not hurting anyone else, I'm not gonna fap to them either, so a no-femboy rule is fine by me.

I suppose you could have a trans man who's big and burly and has a pussy, but that feels a bit unnecessary given this world isn't socially advanced enough to not have slaves, much less start thinking about >1% minorities.
the moment when I am glad that I live in Russia.

Jan 28, 2021
so do i need to unlock stuff for the gallery or is the gallery as a whole just locked behind a paywall
cause fuck im too poor

Jan 28, 2021
Male domination? Yeah. Blackmail. Ehhh, I wanted it to have that kind of stuff at the beginning but patreon's rules made it difficult.
well darker themes could be specifically released here and you could inform patrons that this site has these editions depending on how up to date you keep here that is
only other way is using a site with more lax rules
i forgot the name of the site subscribe sum sum i think idk
maybe fantia im not the most familiar with these sorts of things but ik there are sites with very lax rules on content

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
well darker themes could be specifically released here and you could inform patrons that this site has these editions depending on how up to date you keep here that is
only other way is using a site with more lax rules
i forgot the name of the site subscribe sum sum i think idk
maybe fantia im not the most familiar with these sorts of things but ik there are sites with very lax rules on content
patreon persecutes all content for a hosted product when endorsed by the author. only exception ive noticed so far is adding links to other subscription type sites hosting their content, but directly mentioning "uncensored", "incest", "dark" or other blacklisted content can cause an intervention.

Jan 28, 2021
patreon persecutes all content for a hosted product when endorsed by the author. only exception ive noticed so far is adding links to other subscription type sites hosting their content, but directly mentioning "uncensored", "incest", "dark" or other blacklisted content can cause an intervention.
could go the route of just saying it has bonus content more settings etc
overall switching to another site wouldnt be the worst idea either

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Leaving patreon would be good, but the alternatives aren't particularly better since the real problem isn't Patreon, but the payment companies that these dono sites rely on

If Paypal declares Incest is a sin, you can't go to another site that uses Paypal and expect to write your 5000k word Loud House incest fic.

johnnajames

Jan 9, 2022
Password for the gallery is
Code:
purplepotato
Paywalls with ren.py are a fucking joke, once the game is running everything is plain text python code...
And btw its not even that exciting.. its just a bunch of unused scenes?

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Password for the gallery is
Code:
purplepotato
Paywalls with ren.py are a fucking joke, once the game is running everything is plain text python code...
And btw its not even that exciting.. its just a bunch of unused scenes?
I never cared about making it difficult for people to see the "extra content". Thus it's nothing special, just the ability to disable clothes on some scenes. You think that I as an artist, don't wish that everyone who enjoy my work can access it? I really do, but I also need an incentive for people to support me, I couldn't do this without the patreon support, it already is tough to work on the project with how little it makes, specially since we are a 2 ppl team, I doing the art and story and cardinal red doing the programming. And all people do is complain to me for whatever dumb reasons they find to complain. Sorry, I'm a bit frustrated today, I think I might be taking it out on you. I'm going through the 4th voice actress that is nothing but troubles and time and money wasting, my arthritis is being a bitch and no matter how much I try to improve my art there's always someone unhappy. I welcome you to share the password on this and any futher updates. I cannot do it myself for obvious reasons or my Patreons could think I give away the content they pay for free anyway so no reason to be Patreon to begin with. On a better note, I'm doing a sleep molestation animated scene (but with consent cuz you ask the girl if u can first). I just gotta study and practice a little bit less and focus on that soon, but been procrastinating it. 1699318844068.png

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Just a few things I want to say.

And all people do is complain to me for whatever dumb reasons they find to complain.
This is probably due to you being a lot more active/talkative, plus the game's under your name.

Sorry, I'm a bit frustrated today, I think I might be taking it out on you.
Genuinely appreciate you saying this as most people would just stick to their feelings instead of taking a step back and seeing that they may just be in a bad mood.

On a better note, I'm doing a sleep molestation animated scene (but with consent cuz you ask the girl if u can first).
lol as long as she consents to you sneaking into her room at night you molest her

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
And all people do is complain to me for whatever dumb reasons they find to complain.
Consequence of being an active dev - you have to deal with all the pigeons shitting on the board and calling it chess strategy.

For what it's worth as one of the people who felt the first redraw was too exaggerated, your progress as an artist has been drastic and very positive. I'm finding myself quite enjoying the style of the game.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes