Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Chapter 2 is officially in the mod! Not much yet, but it's available to be worked on. So for anyone who wants to see certain scenes go in different directions... *cough, lee, cough* post some input!

to clarify, no update yet, but the next one will feature chapter 2 content
also still waiting to see if there will be xmas content soon...

Reactions: PimbyBoink

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Chapter 2 is officially in the mod! Not much yet, but it's available to be worked on. So for anyone who wants to see certain scenes go in different directions... *cough, lee, cough* post some input!
It'd be nice to see the Martial arts training session to progress further. I expected to see more with that event, but SNC killed him off before we got anywhere.

And you've done an wonderful job so far. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Llamamann

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
It'd be nice to see the Martial arts training session to progress further. I expected to see more with that event, but SNC killed him off before we got anywhere.

And you've done an wonderful job so far. Keep up the good work.
This is VN mode more than a mod, i won't share my full Lee kum setup and story unless Llamamann want to do a chapter 2 remake with me, just a little tip its a little annoying always start in your bed its more than a VN than a sandbox, not much build up just went straight to sex scenes, SNC had to kill Lee because he don't have my other half of the story and a long term pateron was bitching telling him don't do anymore NTR, guess what, his is losing numbers, he is making some uncut NTR scenes in the holiday version, i think this dev is a women, because they can't make up their minds

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
This is VN mode more than a mod, i won't share my full Lee kum setup and story unless Llamamann want to do a chapter 2 remake with me, just a little tip its a little annoying always start in your bed its more than a VN than a sandbox, not much build up just went straight to sex scenes, SNC had to kill Lee because he don't have my other half of the story and a long term pateron was bitching telling him don't do anymore NTR, guess what, his is losing numbers, he is making some uncut NTR scenes in the holiday version, i think this dev is a women, because they can't make up their minds
I know it's more like a VN, but it's better than nothing! Atleast this guy took the initiative and started making a product that caters to every type of audience. We'll have to appreciate him for that.

Even i felt it's a bit mundane having to always start at the bedroom, but the new renders that was added in Chapter 1 was a special surprise and it makes you overlook all that. Ofcourse there's room for improvement, and if both you guys ever find the common ground to work together, this has the potential to be a success where OG - FOTM failed.

Reactions: Llamamann

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
I know it's more like a VN, but it's better than nothing! Atleast this guy took the initiative and started making a product that caters to every type of audience. We'll have to appreciate him for that.

Even i felt it's a bit mundane having to always start at the bedroom, but the new renders that was added in Chapter 1 was a special surprise and it makes you overlook all that. Ofcourse there's room for improvement, and if both you guys ever find the common ground to work together, this has the potential to be a success where OG - FOTM failed.
I talked too him before he started this mod, its just copyright issue that he is worrying about, we can change the names of all the characters and the title of the game, after all im the original writer of Lee story, and im have my own version of the murder story so there will no copyright for them to pick on, we can also put a mole on all the characters so it will be different lol, it's up to him im not forcing him but we will work together once he want to remake another game that i suggested and im still brain storming my new game ideas

Reactions: omarsayed

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
am hoping we get the Lee action and story here at least
since he wasted him on the original game such a shame LEE and Melinda story had so much potential to go wild ;/

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
am hoping we get the Lee action and story here at least
since he wasted him on the original game such a shame LEE and Melinda story had so much potential to go wild ;/
I agree, it will be tough with the existing assets, i can at least write some more action into it, leave it open for any fanart that people might make,

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

what could it be as an alternative to returning to the bedroom each time? I just went with that because that was already existing. do you have any ideas? I'm always open to making changes

• Love
Reactions: Novato

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
what could it be as an alternative to returning to the bedroom each time? I just went with that because that was already existing. do you have any ideas? I'm always open to making changes
Like let us have control over where we can go and when we could sleep, otherwise it feels more like reading a book. Place navigating features like in the original version. A sandbox type if you will, but no grind.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
more ntr and animated plz :p
I’m rocking images where I can. Actually there have been several sequences I’ve put into animations. I’ll do it wherever I can

ntr I’m adding wherever I can. I have plans for more now that I have chapter two in the works

Last edited:
Reactions: see6213

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I
Like let us have control over where we can go and when we could sleep, otherwise it feels more like reading a book. Place navigating features like in the original version. A sandbox type if you will, but no grind.
I could look into doing the original gui. Honestly I’m not a programmer. I learned renpy only to make this project.

and in my humble opinion the coding in this game is clunky at best. It would take a while to make it usable. And really I want to focus on making more scenes and content. Because that’s the part I’m interested in. It’s never going to be a polished AAA game, but I’m not making any money and I’ve been enjoying getting as much of these quality renders into accessible formats

magicadam

Apr 4, 2018
I

I could look into doing the original gui. Honestly I’m not a programmer. I learned renpy only to make this project.

and in my humble opinion the coding in this game is clunky at best. It would take a while to make it usable. And really I want to focus on making more scenes and content. Because that’s the part I’m interested in. It’s never going to be a polished AAA game, but I’m not making any money and I’ve been enjoying getting as much of these quality renders into accessible formats
is there any scene melinda with lee in your mod

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes