Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Development News! Dec 17

You speak, I listen. I went ahead and added red menu indicators to all scene threads that have been viewed to completion! This was a big task, so test it and let me know if anything is weird. I'll say now, that I didn't do every submenu, but it should be very clear which choices lead to more content. That is the point of all this.

I am also adding more Ann to the game! So that's fun.

I think a few scenes were unobtainable previously, so for you, that's new content!

The update will come out soon, I'm still working hard, so I'll drop it when I'm ready. Then hopefully by then the main game's xmas episode will be out so I can work on that. As well as more episode 2 stuff (though none will make it into this update).

Again if you have favourite scenes from the main game that you don't see here, make a post and I'll see what I can do.

Laterz,
Llama

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
Development News! Dec 17

You speak, I listen. I went ahead and added red menu indicators to all scene threads that have been viewed to completion! This was a big task, so test it and let me know if anything is weird. I'll say now, that I didn't do every submenu, but it should be very clear which choices lead to more content. That is the point of all this.

I am also adding more Ann to the game! So that's fun.

I think a few scenes were unobtainable previously, so for you, that's new content!

The update will come out soon, I'm still working hard, so I'll drop it when I'm ready. Then hopefully by then the main game's xmas episode will be out so I can work on that. As well as more episode 2 stuff (though none will make it into this update).

Again if you have favourite scenes from the main game that you don't see here, make a post and I'll see what I can do.

Laterz,
Llama
You're the best!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey I need some player feedback here:

There is a ton of sex scenes at the pool in the new update. I had the idea to make them modular and random, so you might get strip, handjob, sex, and the next ttime get swimming, licking, titfuck. the problem with random is you may have to grind out all the possible options and repeat stuff you dont want

or do I make it menu based so you have a choice. and can navigate the scene like the rest of the game?

of third option, I make it a mystery, so you choose A, B and C at the start of the scene without knowing whats what. get a nice surprise, but next time around you can chose different options, like D, E, F

thoughts?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm really fine with any of the options, your version has become much better than the main game.
Thank you, I’m enjoying making it. I think you will really like the new version. Lots of quality of life upgrades for playing and new scenes. I’ll actually have a new fan art scene in there too which is very cool to get new content.

Reactions: rlreddit86

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
1. Download
2. Unzip
3. Drag folder to Renpy
4. Enjoy!
I dragged the whole folder inside the renpy folder. So, how I know it got activated? Also why is this mod so much bigger than the original game?

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
Thank you, I’m enjoying making it. I think you will really like the new version. Lots of quality of life upgrades for playing and new scenes. I’ll actually have a new fan art scene in there too which is very cool to get new content.
Like I said before, I love the work, and just keep adding some of the kinky stuff and I'll be happy, lol.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
My friend, I know I ask too much but more than 50% of users use android to play, nothing can be done for those who use android?
looks simple enough, I will look into it, can't say it will happen before xmas, but ill post it when Ive done it

• Red Heart
Reactions: gen_88

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
Love what I've played so far, quick question. Does the morning with Veronica keep looping or is there more to that arc yet

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Love what I've played so far, quick question. Does the morning with Veronica keep looping or is there more to that arc yet
Ah crap, I guess It does loop. That's everything in the one day. I'll fix that and reupload. Thank you

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
No problem! That's what day 1 of updates is for right? So it's meant to go back on the normal morning scenes after the one play?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
No problem! That's what day 1 of updates is for right? So it's meant to go back on the normal morning scenes after the one play?
that's right, you just keep going to see everything. I've added a new link for pc, mac and linux coming as they upload. it was a pretty simple fix but deep in there, so i didnt want to put out a patch. sorry you gotta download again

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes