Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Scross

Sep 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/dinner_laundry.rpy", line 1219, in script
    jump NTR2
ScriptError: could not find label 'NTR2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump NTR2
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\FOTM_SexGrind-1.0-pc 2\FOTM_SexGrind-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\FOTM_SexGrind-1.0-pc 2\FOTM_SexGrind-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
FOTM_SexGrind_Mod 1.0
Thu Dec 03 03:01:52 2020

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
    jump NTR2

Full traceback:
    jump NTR2
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\FOTM_SexGrind-1.0-pc 2\FOTM_SexGrind-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\FOTM_SexGrind-1.0-pc 2\FOTM_SexGrind-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
FOTM_SexGrind_Mod 1.0
thank you ill take a look

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
    jump NTR2

Full traceback:
    jump NTR2

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
FOTM_SexGrind_Mod 1.0
if your savy to fix it open the script and change line 1219 in dinner_laundry from 'jump NTR2' to 'jump NTRl2'
just missing a lower case "L" between the R and the 2
I have it corrected for next update

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
1 question

Instalation is unzip "FOTM_MOD_SexGrind-1.0-pc 2.zip" and then move the unziped folder created named "FOTM_SexGrind-1.0-pc" to the "renpy" folder from "FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc compressed" folder ... is this ok?

or you mean

After unzip copy all files from unziped folder created named "FOTM_SexGrind-1.0-pc" to the folder from "FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc compressed"

or after unzip you run the "FOTM_SexGrind.exe" file and it will do all the instalation and run

thextomax

Dec 23, 2018
1 question

Instalation is unzip "FOTM_MOD_SexGrind-1.0-pc 2.zip" and then move the unziped folder created named "FOTM_SexGrind-1.0-pc" to the "renpy" folder from "FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc compressed" folder ... is this ok?

or you mean

After unzip copy all files from unziped folder created named "FOTM_SexGrind-1.0-pc" to the folder from "FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc compressed"

or after unzip you run the "FOTM_SexGrind.exe" file and it will do all the instalation and run
this mod is now separate from the original game, it means you just extract it like any other game and play

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
will there be a chapter 2 version? or is chapter 2 less grindy ?
I will start integrating chapter 2 content (provided there is good content not like the recent update :p)
I like quite a few scenes and have some ideas of where to put them, still working on a few scenes from one right now, but I'm also going to add a bit of the xmas episode, maybe once this years xmas episode comes out so I can combine them in some fashion

Jacz

Jun 18, 2019
How to get NTR scenes? I assume there will be with the black guy outside cabin but I've unlocked all 4 levels and can't seem to find any more content. I set NTR on in beginning.

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
I will start integrating chapter 2 content (provided there is good content not like the recent update :p)
I like quite a few scenes and have some ideas of where to put them, still working on a few scenes from one right now, but I'm also going to add a bit of the xmas episode, maybe once this years xmas episode comes out so I can combine them in some fashion
Sounds cool man :), does the current version work for us Linux users?

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes