Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
If this only works on the compressed version of v12 there should be a footnote on page one. I just wasted about an hour trying to get it to work on the uncompressed version. Deleted the original script files copy removed the CheatMOD and pasted the mod files in the game folder only to be met with the same double script error warning everyone else is coming up with.
I'm a little disappointed. I was looking forward to playing through again without the grind.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
If this only works on the compressed version of v12 there should be a footnote on page one. I just wasted about an hour trying to get it to work on the uncompressed version. Deleted the original script files copy removed the CheatMOD and pasted the mod files in the game folder only to be met with the same double script error warning everyone else is coming up with.
I'm a little disappointed. I was looking forward to playing through again without the grind.
it says in the installation instructions

mister k3

Jul 23, 2018
I am running into this error, any way to resolve it?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 269, in script
if hour == 0: # early morning
File "game/script.rpy", line 269, in <module>
NameError: name 'hour' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc_compressed\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Games\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc_compressed\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc_compressed\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
FOTM Sex>Grind Mod 1.0 beta
Wed Oct 07 17:45:25 2020
```

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I am running into this error, any way to resolve it?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc_compressed\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Games\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc_compressed\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc_compressed\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
FOTM Sex>Grind Mod 1.0 beta
Wed Oct 07 17:45:25 2020
```
Hey, that's a weird one someone had before. 'hour' is defined from what I can see. maybe try a new game, maybe try running in renpy. I'm going to do a better job packing this game with my next update and make it a stand alone download. once I figure that out. also could be an issue with some old files from the game you put my script into. make sure everything else was removed as per installation instructions. hope that helps, like I said, ill try to fix it up for the next one

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
New links are up, install should be smooth as melinda's butt!

Last edited:

deadpilot

Oct 12, 2017
The version for Win is corrupted on Mega. As soon as it finishes downloading it Mega says: Decryption error.
(To avoid confusion, me and people above are not talking about decompressing it or installing it. Just the windows version upload on Mega is corrupt)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The version for Win is corrupted on Mega. As soon as it finishes downloading it Mega says: Decryption error.
(To avoid confusion, me and people above are not talking about decompressing it or installing it. Just the windows version upload on Mega is corrupt)
thank you ill see what i can do

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes