Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
You have done a stunning job here, it's better than a lot of games. One suggestion when we come to the end of a line could you turn the text red, keep going back on the choices because I don't know if everything has happened yet.
Also a request if you ever do FOTM2 could you change it to Mom son and sisters

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
You have done a stunning job here, it's better than a lot of games. One suggestion when we come to the end of a line could you turn the text red, keep going back on the choices because I don't know if everything has happened yet.
Also a request if you ever do FOTM2 could you change it to Mom son and sisters
Good suggestion, I will add some kind of end of line note on the next one, thank you. I could change it for number 2 no problem, not sure when Ill look into that one, but I may start it up soon. obviously there is still lots to add to this one. Any scenes from v12 you want to see?

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Don't know if there's a way to work up to a threesome Aunt and cousin, probably not. I'll be quite happy with anything you put in

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Don't know if there's a way to work up to a threesome Aunt and cousin, probably not. I'll be quite happy with anything you put in
I'd love to but I'm locked to existing assets for the moment. But if there is a scene in the original that needs a different spin thats what I can do

santjo

Sep 4, 2018
im at a loss here, i have no chars folder, i tried re-installing the game several times, yet everytime i do so i have old saves popping up even though i thought i deleted it.
i've installed v12
someone please speak plain english what i have to do, i read the threads on some "unRen-dev" thing, i have no fucking clue how it works, i tried dropping it into my game folder and running it and it spits out gibberish instructions to me.
I speak danish and english please send help

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
im at a loss here, i have no chars folder, i tried re-installing the game several times, yet everytime i do so i have old saves popping up even though i thought i deleted it.
i've installed v12
someone please speak plain english what i have to do, i read the threads on some "unRen-dev" thing, i have no fucking clue how it works, i tried dropping it into my game folder and running it and it spits out gibberish instructions to me.
I speak danish and english please send help
You have to download the compressed version there is a chars folder in that one

https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/2...RZeIB2ggRUQvRmmugN2V3R7B2OKcWmUkS.kEG9YeC6WXs

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Can I suggest you add link to compressed version to your OP, underneath in 72 size font, "if you don't fracking download this first and install it my Mod wont fracking work"

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Can I suggest you add link to compressed version to your OP, underneath in 72 size font, "if you don't fracking download this first and install it my Mod wont fracking work"
lol i should, I mean you can go for full version if you can figure out unren, and theres lots of guides for that

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I don't need to use a walkthrough with this mod? And is it possible to avoid NTR and how?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
After the massage in the evening (when he says I basically mounted her) my game abruptly ends.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
After the massage in the evening (when he says I basically mounted her) my game abruptly ends.
Thank you, that bug has been fixed for the next update. For now, that next scene required level 2. complete the afternoon room checks to get level 2 and then continue the massage line.

Thanks again for reporting that!

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

a28818953

Oct 3, 2020
I am running into this error, any way to resolve it?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 269, in script
if hour == 0: # early morning
File "game/script.rpy", line 269, in <module>
NameError: name 'hour' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 269, in script
File "D:\Games\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc_compressed\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Games\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc_compressed\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc_compressed\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 269, in <module>
NameError: name 'hour' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
FOTM Sex>Grind Mod 1.0 beta
Wed Oct 07 17:45:25 2020
```

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes