Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

enaenaakun

Mar 17, 2021
Everything seems great, just disappointed a bit that there's no proper ending. Also more ntr scene for Daniel like Jax will be better.

Reactions: MikeOG

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Everything seems great, just disappointed a bit that there's no proper ending. Also more ntr scene for Daniel like Jax will be better.
Write an ending. Send it to the Dev. If it is decent, he may try to incorporate it.

If everyone consumes and no one produces, we will run out of stuff. Be the change you want to see in the world.

Reactions: patrickB

enaenaakun

Mar 17, 2021
Write an ending. Send it to the Dev. If it is decent, he may try to incorporate it.

If everyone consumes and no one produces, we will run out of stuff. Be the change you want to see in the world.
I think the dev and his friends got better idea for that, just still in the pocket..
Wait, hold your pep talk coach, we're not talking about inventing time machine or flying cars here

Eseker93

Mar 13, 2021
This Mod have more NTR?
You know, Melinda fuck with others men or always with Daniel?
I like NTR, someone help me with this.

Sorry for my english!

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
So i don't need original game and just need to download this mod and play?
also whole content of game is same as original just without grind?

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
So i don't need original game and just need to download this mod and play?
also whole content of game is same as original just without grind?
This is a stand alone version. You only need to download this to play. It has all the content and additional up to the last update, which hasn't been implemented yet because it sucked.

Reactions: Fucker289

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Haven't played this mod version in forever, is it still mostly ntr and focused on Melinda with just a couple cameo's with Ann and no Rhonda content?

Reactions: rlreddit86

liu7895895

Sep 19, 2020
000.PNG
Does the white text mean I have more scenes to finish, I can't see any more scenes, the game is over at this point??

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes