Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
whats wrong with rhonda? do you just not like that she fat, not criticized you or anything, im just wonder if its a thing about interest or just something that feels like a waste of time. i havent finished the game probably wont, the game too damn slow tried playing it multiple times
As I understand it, this version speeds the game up by removing stuff that people can do without.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i get that but content is content, removing a character is different then removing boring grind (main game is terrible with this). im assuming fat girls are the mod creators thing that why its removed, which is fine, they made the effort to do so.

Reactions: DKft and cib64

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
i get that but content is content, removing a character is different then removing boring grind (main game is terrible with this). im assuming fat girls are the mod creators thing that why its removed, which is fine, they made the effort to do so.
honestly its just that i personally didnt like her that much. i really just made this for the melinda scenes, and tossed in the ann scenes i liked. then i thought the rhonda bits were funny, so i made her into a bit of a joke.

and for how this mod is made, i take scenes from the main game, clear out all the dependencies and crap and then reorder and rewrite it. so its much less that i took her out, and more that i never really put her in. if you wrote and packed the scene i would take a look at it

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
is this only fotm? if so do you have any to plan to do fotm 2? man grinding are both consuming and boring hahaha

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
I'm playing this mod and enjoying it a lot, does it contain the full game, or just the second part?

Reactions: azmuz

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
[QUOTE = "rlreddit86, postagem: 5521288, membro: 2668878"]
cara, eu geralmente fico muito quieto nisso, mas alguns de vocês precisam aprender a ler o tópico. Literalmente, o post acima do seu responde a essa pergunta.
[/CITAR]
man, I'm usually really quiet on this, but damn some of you need to learn to read the thread. Literally the post above yours answers this question.
You're right, I asked without reading the previous posts.
Thanks for the recommendation!
I asked because I was missing the bastard old bald man in this mod.

Last edited:

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
I love the mod but I really want Rhonda, not all people are attracted to her but plus-size girls have their own charms

Reactions: patrickB

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Why in the hell these Modders still use the fucking crap "Mega" to upload their stuff ??? Why not Nopy, Uploadhaven or whatever??? Man....

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Why in the hell these Modders still use the fucking crap "Mega" to upload their stuff ??? Why not Nopy, Uploadhaven or whatever??? Man....
I checked what links you had for your mods and didn't find any? my verdict, fucking crap. you should try mega.

thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
except for the daily limit mega is nice. i dunno whats wrong to use it. as long the file fits into one session (aka is not too large).

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes