Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Hei Llama! How about the scene you asked me to do? I'm waiting for your answer...
I was the one who told him about you, a part from the full Lee setup I have many ideas, I know this VN mode have less grind but it’s hard to to build up without the sandbox mode, I will release my other half of Lee’s setup after SNC finishes the game, my goal is to rewrite chapter 2 and extending it to give a proper ending too bad the dev of Power Vacuum wasn’t interested

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I was the one who told him about you, a part from the full Lee setup I have many ideas, I know this VN mode have less grind but it’s hard to to build up without the sandbox mode, I will release my other half of Lee’s setup after SNC finishes the game, my goal is to rewrite chapter 2 and extending it to give a proper ending too bad the dev of Power Vacuum wasn’t interested
LATER i have some surprises with jax too!
Wait to see, if Llama is interested of course!

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Hey everyone, I wanted to share my new game that I have created https://f95zone.to/threads/sexbot-demo-llamamann-games.76954/

I know, I know, there is no Melinda in this one. But I have some ideas for a cameo in the future...

I'm still working on FOTM, but i wanted to share this project as well, because I think you will enjoy it!
Don’t think it’s a good idea to put Melinda in your game, she belongs to the FOTM universe which SNC have no fucking idea how to expand the story, please tell your artist to change Emily’s face and the AI looks fine maybe the skin tone need to be little darker, you already have your own characters, dev a good story and you will gain a lot of support

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Llamamann

karos29

Apr 30, 2019
The game ended with a very disappointing...Lamamann, I'm sure you're the only one who's been working happily.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes