Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Is there any scenes from the original game removed or heavily altered in this mod? one of my favourite games but haven't played in awhile due to having to restart because of bugs an going through that grind is not fun
Most of Rhonda's scenes, Cynthia's, Barbara's, let's say a fair bit

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Most of Rhonda's scenes, Cynthia's, Barbara's, let's say a fair bit
yeah last time i played it was a 95% focus on Melinda with the other 5% on Anna, when she's not getting it on with literally any other guy with a penis in her vicinity. The lack of Rhonda scenes made me actually try to give the main game a chance. I still prefer her. She's sweet and sincere and makes you earn it first, but its been worth it for me. Just waiting to see if her scenes will ever make an appearance in this modded version of the game, so I can finally stop the grind.

Reactions: patrickB

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Dear Sir, thank you for this excellent mod, I've been having more fun playing your mod for half an hour, then I had playing the original game for hours and hours and even days ...

I do hope however you will add (maybe a little ?) Rhonda to the scenes, she is such a lovely beautifull woman ...

Keep it the good work !

karos29

Apr 30, 2019
I'm your big fan.I'm enjoying the game and I want to see Melida play sex with more men.Ntr is good, and threesomes and foursomes are also great welcome. I want to see the heroine enjoying various men such as black, white, and oriental.!!!!!

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Dear Sir, thank you for this excellent mod, I've been having more fun playing your mod for half an hour, then I had playing the original game for hours and hours and even days ...

I do hope however you will add (maybe a little ?) Rhonda to the scenes, she is such a lovely beautifull woman ...

Keep it the good work !
She's my favorite, so fingers crossed....especially since I'd rather play this modded version of the game instead of the actual game itself.

Reactions: patrickB

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
What is the difference between this game and the original version? Please prepare the Android version as well

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: ha ha, here I am in my naive belief in my post on thursday, with my request to Llamamann to maybe in the future add some Rhonda scenes :ROFLMAO::LOL: Aint gone happen ...

At that time I only played it for like 1 hour, and didnt't realise it was completely centered on THE best Milf in all of the games on this site, the lovely sexy Melinda, and some hints on Ann scenes...

Now that I've played it for several hours, I discovered that by his witty comment on the very few Rhonda scenes that do are in this version, he will probably never add any other of those :unsure: It seems he really doesn't like this chubby (but beautiful !) teen, and only added some scenes with her 'because she was in the renders' or to have some additional text of his own to make a bit fun of her, or make her look like a supporter of weird fetishes (I hope she really doesn't like scat, because then I'm out as well :LOL:).

Ha, I had fun though laughing at all those Rhonda scenes, and I keep up the hope that one day he might change his mind.
Then, this version of the game will be THE masterpiece version, waaaaayyyyy better then the original (it already is, but you get my point) ...

Thank you again, and keep up the good work !

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: ha ha, here I am in my naive belief in my post on thursday, with my request to Llamamann to maybe in the future add some Rhonda scenes :ROFLMAO::LOL: Aint gone happen ...

At that time I only played it for like 1 hour, and didnt't realise it was completely centered on THE best Milf in all of the games on this site, the lovely sexy Melinda, and some hints on Ann scenes...

Now that I've played it for several hours, I discovered that by his witty comment on the very few Rhonda scenes that do are in this version, he will probably never add any other of those :unsure: It seems he really doesn't like this chubby (but beautiful !) teen, and only added some scenes with her 'because she was in the renders' or to have some additional text of his own to make a bit fun of her, or make her look like a supporter of weird fetishes (I hope she really doesn't like scat, because then I'm out as well :LOL:).

Ha, I had fun though laughing at all those Rhonda scenes, and I keep up the hope that one day he might change his mind.
Then, this version of the game will be THE masterpiece version, waaaaayyyyy better then the original (it already is, but you get my point) ...

Thank you again, and keep up the good work !
I'm with you right there with Rhonda, Melinda is sexy no doubt since she scratches the milf itch I've always seemed to have, but I :love: Rhonda even more, sure she's a little more voluptuous and full figured compared to say Ann, nerdy and insecure, but in the most cute and adorable way possible. Sadly she's treated more as the butt of the jokes, e.g. Meg from Family Guy, and after requesting more Rhonda myself in the mod a while back, it doesn't seem like that will happen unless she's put there for comic relief. :(

I've wanted to play the original game, but the grind was killing me, the only thing I did enjoy way romancing Rhonda, the rest I can easily say is more enjoyable with the mod! Keep it up and fingers crossed us Rhonda enthusiasts out there will get some mod content as well! ;)

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
I think a Rhonda dream sequence could be in the offing. Have a really good Rhonda scene for those of you that want it, and then for the rest of us Daniel can wake up and say "Thank God that was a dream!!!"

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I like these Rhonda comments lol. Never say never. She could grow on Daniel over time... maybe make it into a few scenes. perhaps she just has to "convince" him she is fun to hangout with. Daniel: "Wow, i never looked at her that way before..." always a possibility!

however... current priority, not really. but it is not out of the question!

udogu

May 20, 2019
So, am I correct in assuming that this is basically that same Foot of the Mountain that we already know, except without the insane grind and broken gameplay?

Because if it is, you have done us all a great service.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes