Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Llamamann The script so far is really good too. I'm now on level 2 and it's great to see with a little tweaking of the script Daniel's character could evolve so much. Was beginning to dislike him but now I can tolerate him again, might even think he's a good character again by the end of this play through. I am a fan of sandbox and miss it a bit here but otherwise Good work(y)

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann The script so far is really good too. I'm now on level 2 and it's great to see with a little tweaking of the script Daniel's character could evolve so much. Was beginning to dislike him but now I can tolerate him again, might even think he's a good character again by the end of this play through. I am a fan of sandbox and miss it a bit here but otherwise Good work(y)
Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it! There's more coming!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
the thing on mega is the download quota
I think if you sign up for the mega app you can avoid a lot of that too. also I found using chrome seems to cooperate with mega the best, but that's just personal experience

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Little progress update for everyone. I'm still in the scene organization phase of this update. Really the 2.5 update is the first half of my 3.0, and I'm happy I split it up, because there is a lot going on in this. But I am still working away, it just might be a little while.

The best news is that CosmoK has another scene in the works, and it looks like its going to be awesome. Now I cannot promise this new scene will be in the next update, as we are not keeping deadlines on this project. But we will see how it all plays out, and from the looks of it, it will be worth the wait!

ChurchPromo.png

CollegeDropouttt

Feb 15, 2018
Not sure what changed but since this most recent update I haven't been able to play. It keeps coming up with the error that you attempted to troubleshoot by saying to change the way it was unzipped

Krusch

Apr 15, 2018
Does the game works on Joiplay? Got this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/mr.webp'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/mr.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Download/FOTMSexGrind-2.5-pc/FOTMSexGrind-2.5-pc/game/intro.rpyc", line 81, in script
    ㊎Ϛ§>~��㏦"^tՁ窓ϵ԰��VkӒ梥%=]WDe
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1637, in with_statement
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2546, in do_with
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3007, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3517, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2377, in draw_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 751, in render
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 181, in render
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 368, in render
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 927, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 116, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 501, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 307, in wrap_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 663, in load
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 165, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image u'images/mr.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Reactions: CollegeDropouttt

naragas1

Oct 6, 2020
Little progress update for everyone. I'm still in the scene organization phase of this update. Really the 2.5 update is the first half of my 3.0, and I'm happy I split it up, because there is a lot going on in this. But I am still working away, it just might be a little while.

The best news is that CosmoK has another scene in the works, and it looks like its going to be awesome. Now I cannot promise this new scene will be in the next update, as we are not keeping deadlines on this project. But we will see how it all plays out, and from the looks of it, it will be worth the wait!

View attachment 1032733
lets go mates because deus vult

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I guess this was built to encompass as much fetishes for as many people as possible. But I'd have preferred some options to skip some of them like scat, pissing and some of the other hardcore stuff. Also even if Daniel is the Lord of all pussies I'm still not a fan of Lee. But really good version otherwise. Plus your take on Rhonda is hilarious.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes