Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Can you please tell me what is the difference between this version and the original version of the game? Why is the Android version of this game not available?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
No android version because I cant make it work. so feel free to ask around for someone to port it for you

Mar 5, 2020
Patch is up! Thanks for the report!
After installing the patch, I get this error at game startup:

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/barn_change_bathroom.rpy', 1611983406, 4618, 'translate') is defined twice, at game/2.5a.rpyc:3 and game/barn_change_bathroom.rpy:3.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
After installing the patch, I get this error at game startup:

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/barn_change_bathroom.rpy', 1611983406, 4618, 'translate') is defined twice, at game/2.5a.rpyc:3 and game/barn_change_bathroom.rpy:3.
did you get an overwrite promp? probably not as I changed the name. delete the file barn_change_bathroom.rpy Ill make a correction

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
I have all the options in red, but nothing happens, daniel's sister, Rhonda nothing no scene it's normal ?
PS: bravo for this mod for this game which has become terrible grind and progression level

Novato

Aug 7, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains Sex grind" version "2.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Foot of the mountains Sex grind" versione "2.0".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link e':

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
could you make one translated into spanish?

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
could you make one translated into spanish?
No, my translation routines are optimized for Italian. Maybe you can hear my colleague Darax. He is spanish and he translates too. He, however, does it by hand, line by line and therefore produces excellent translations but, obviously, he can do few.

• Love
Reactions: Novato

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Yeah I just installed the new update and patch and got an error right as the game starts at "New Day"

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So this mod makes this more of a traditional VN instead of a grindy sandbox? Is this for part 1 only? So no Rhonda H-scenes?

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I have all the options in red, but nothing happens, daniel's sister, Rhonda nothing no scene it's normal ?
PS: bravo for this mod for this game which has become terrible grind and progression level
once everything is red youve seen it all. it is a work in progress so there will be more content coming. rhonda is not in the game yet, but who knows.

I want to see the final update of the original game before planning my endings.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
So this mod makes this more of a traditional VN instead of a grindy sandbox? Is this for part 1 only? So no Rhonda H-scenes?
it has parts from all the holiday specials and 1 and 2. just select parts, with more being added every update

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yeah I just installed the new update and patch and got an error right as the game starts at "New Day"
i tweaked the patch a bit, you can try that. you may have to delete the old file (the name will be slightly different) but if you unzip the game again and apply the 2.5b patch i think everything should work for you. but keep me posted

magicadam

Apr 4, 2018
once everything is red youve seen it all. it is a work in progress so there will be more content coming. rhonda is not in the game yet, but who knows.

I want to see the final update of the original game before planning my endings.
the scene with melinda after drinking in the night in the guest room still white the text but i keep repeating it nothing happend

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
the scene with melinda after drinking in the night in the guest room still white the text but i keep repeating it nothing happend
some options will remain white. if you clicked a red option to get to a white one, then youve seen it. but can you post a line of text close to the end of the scene? i will take a look

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes