Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
no luck yet, I'm pretty busy working on new content, but if you want to ask around please do
Yes I asked some Italian friends on the forum, let's see, in the meantime they have created an Italian translation of your mod if you want to insert it on the first page go ahead.

Reactions: Llamamann

Harper2018

Dec 26, 2018
Thanks to you Llamamann for the awesome work.
I´m stuck or I did something wrong, only the Laundry Part is white the others imo all red, but I tryed it many many times and I didn´t got any progress. I saw in the image folder pics with debbie and so on, but in the game I haven´t seen this pictures yet.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Just finished playing this. What can I say? I loved it! Couldn't help laughing at poor Rhonda. Plenty of humour to my taste throughout. Well done Llamamann (y)
Thank you! There’s more coming! If you’d like toss a review up there ;)

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
Thanks to you Llamamann for the awesome work.
I´m stuck or I did something wrong, only the Laundry Part is white the others imo all red, but I tryed it many many times and I didn´t got any progress. I saw in the image folder pics with debbie and so on, but in the game I haven´t seen this pictures yet.
I had the same issue, I couldn't get past that part. IDK what I did wrong as the last time I played I got the Debbie part.

Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
ok for now, when you get to the choice of "ok ill play your game" and "If it means i can have sex" you need to do cum in and out options for "Ok ill play your game" and there is only one option for "If it means i can have sex" that will get you the check mark.
just dont select the interuption

i will change it to make those two choices red after they are seen for the next update so its smoother. thanks for letting me know

(also what debbie part did you get?)

Harper2018

Dec 26, 2018
ok for now, when you get to the choice of "ok ill play your game" and "If it means i can have sex" you need to do cum in and out options for "Ok ill play your game" and there is only one option for "If it means i can have sex" that will get you the check mark.
just dont select the interuption

i will change it to make those two choices red after they are seen for the next update so its smoother. thanks for letting me know

(also what debbie part did you get?)
Thank you very much.

I didn´t see anything from the Debbie part. I did the Part with the blackmailing guy, I choose "unwillingly" and went through the warehouse scenes, then I shoot the guy with Melinda. And now is the Laundry part the only one, whitch is open. Or should I do the Laundry part before I do the blackmailing part?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Thank you very much.

I didn´t see anything from the Debbie part. I did the Part with the blackmailing guy, I choose "unwillingly" and went through the warehouse scenes, then I shoot the guy with Melinda. And now is the Laundry part the only one, whitch is open. Or should I do the Laundry part before I do the blackmailing part?
the order shouldn't matter, you just need to see the three endings i mentioned without being interupted. and it will only turn red in the room menu

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Little update progress, this next one is a big one. I feel like keeping it a bit of a surprise. But I can say there will be a ton of scenes and I'm making good progress.

The best bit of news I get to share is that this next update will include a brand new exclusive fan scene from Guuy! He's a sneak preview now of his amazing work:
b16.png

Not going to give a date for the update, cuz I don't want to disappoint. I'm not a dev so I don't feel obligated to make promises just to break them :p

Stay tuned!

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
Little update progress, this next one is a big one. I feel like keeping it a bit of a surprise. But I can say there will be a ton of scenes and I'm making good progress.

The best bit of news I get to share is that this next update will include a brand new exclusive fan scene from Guuy! He's a sneak preview now of his amazing work:
View attachment 994943

Not going to give a date for the update, cuz I don't want to disappoint. I'm not a dev so I don't feel obligated to make promises just to break them :p

Stay tuned!
I mean, no rush over here but my veins are itching.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes