Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for the heads up and good luck. I'm putting my playthrough on hold until the new version comes.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
thank you i will investigate
ok, so you get the option to enable cheats at the end of each day. so if you dont see it you either clicked it and enabled cheats or turned them off. so my guess is they are enabled and that caused the crash. im not sure how, but im probably not going to fix it anytime soon.

playing without cheats the pool sequence ran just fine. perhaps try another playthrough? or wait for the next update and play the new stuff then

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hello Everyone!
FOTMSexGrind 2.0 is now available! Links are updated and ready for download. The change log is updated for you to peruse or you can be pleasantly surprised. Feel free to leave a review, (keeping in mind this game was created from another's source material). Most importantly, enjoy!
Llamamann

bob598035

Jul 31, 2020
Hello Everyone!
FOTMSexGrind 2.0 is now available! Links are updated and ready for download. The change log is updated for you to peruse or you can be pleasantly surprised. Feel free to leave a review, (keeping in mind this game was created from another's source material). Most importantly, enjoy!
Llamamann
nice man gonna enjoy this one !

Reactions: Llamamann

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
ok, so you get the option to enable cheats at the end of each day. so if you dont see it you either clicked it and enabled cheats or turned them off. so my guess is they are enabled and that caused the crash. im not sure how, but im probably not going to fix it anytime soon.

playing without cheats the pool sequence ran just fine. perhaps try another playthrough? or wait for the next update and play the new stuff then
OMG, ok, found the problem. I thought the Cheat menu there was like cheating with other girls, since Melinda is the one "explaining" and you start with her storyline, so Cheating = all girls, no Cheating = one girl only playthrough, since there are no editable variables like in the original game/cheatmod. And of course i went for all girls, so with cheating. Wasn't even drinking that day. :LOL: My bad anyway. Thanks for the effort.

sensen9

Feb 3, 2019
This seems like a very good idea. Would love to try it out. However, me and Mega don't go well together when it comes to larger files. Would there by any chance be another download option like NOPY?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This seems like a very good idea. Would love to try it out. However, me and Mega don't go well together when it comes to larger files. Would there by any chance be another download option like NOPY?
Try reporting the original post in first page and select "Game update" and add a note like "nopy upload request".

Reactions: sensen9

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
There is an issue with the new update now after you've unlocked the pool. You eventually hit a point where selecting just wander around after a pool scene kicks you back to the main menu.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
There is an issue with the new update now after you've unlocked the pool. You eventually hit a point where selecting just wander around after a pool scene kicks you back to the main menu.
made a quick patch for now, try that. let me know if it fixes it

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes