Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I mean saves of version 1.1
yea, sorry, you gotta start a new one each update. ill post it on the main page. each time i add variables it requires a new game. tons of stuff has been rewritten tho, so there will be new stuff in there for you

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Foot of the mountains Sex grind" version "2.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Foot of the mountains Sex grind" versione "2.0".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link e':

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Tigertooth

Oct 6, 2019
Ohhhhh what a relief.... gave up on the original game long ago because the ridiculous amount of grinding almost me kill myself. This is a true joy... finally we get to see something happen without having to look at it through sleepy eyes......

Reactions: Llamamann

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
just question is there any new sex scenes or it just recreate the script with the same scenes ??
and the option ( wander around ) it is stopped and turn me to the main menu any help please ??

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
just question is there any new sex scenes or it just recreate the script with the same scenes ??
and the option ( wander around ) it is stopped and turn me to the main menu any help please ??
rewritten, same renders, but there are a few new ones from cosmok. the patch should fix that issue

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Ohhhhh what a relief.... gave up on the original game long ago because the ridiculous amount of grinding almost me kill myself. This is a true joy... finally we get to see something happen without having to look at it through sleepy eyes......
thank you! i felt the same way!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
What patch ? Can u help me with ?
on page one, just under the game downloads, there is a patch 2.1a. download it, drag it to the game folder and replace when asked. that should eliminate the main menu kick

nyanza

Jun 6, 2017
Does it need to be applied to the first or the second chapter? Or does it work with either? Because I got it for the second one (3.0) but it started with the intro for the first one and now I'm wondering whether that's supposed to happen or not and if it will lead to issues down the line.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Does it need to be applied to the first or the second chapter? Or does it work with either? Because I got it for the second one (3.0) but it started with the intro for the first one and now I'm wondering whether that's supposed to happen or not and if it will lead to issues down the line.
its standalone. you just unzip and play. it combines elements from the first and second chapert (more coming) and eventually will include the holiday specials

Reactions: nyanza

nyanza

Jun 6, 2017
its standalone. you just unzip and play. it combines elements from the first and second chapert (more coming) and eventually will include the holiday specials
Ooh, got it. Got confused by the "drag files to the game folder and overwrite when asked" that I assume is about the 2.1 patch.
My bad.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Ooh, got it. Got confused by the "drag files to the game folder and overwrite when asked" that I assume is about the 2.1 patch.
My bad.
no worries ill try to claify in the main post
thanks!

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Llamamann, do you have any mod plans for other fake sandbox grind heavy games after this one finished?

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
no worries ill try to claify in the main post
thanks!
Hi, did you ask any modders for help for the android version? There are a lot of them on the forum, open a discussion in help, they will be happy to help you.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hi, did you ask any modders for help for the android version? There are a lot of them on the forum, open a discussion in help, they will be happy to help you.
no luck yet, I'm pretty busy working on new content, but if you want to ask around please do

Reactions: PimbyBoink
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes