Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
Really enjoyed your work, keep it up!
Is the content up to date with the main game, or can we expect an update anytime soon? :)
I think Llama said a few days ago there was no set timetable because he doesn't like to set a date and not be able to meet it. But he has been pretty consistent on the releases.

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I think Llama said a few days ago there was no set timetable because he doesn't like to set a date and not be able to meet it. But he has been pretty consistent on the releases.
Next one is real close. I just keep adding stuff. It has the brand new scene rendered by Guuy. So if you guys are ready for it. I’ll finish off the bit that’s on my clipboard and release it. But I won’t set a date but I’ll stop adding stuff and get it ready for release

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
Next one is real close. I just keep adding stuff. It has the brand new scene rendered by Guuy. So if you guys are ready for it. I’ll finish off the bit that’s on my clipboard and release it. But I won’t set a date but I’ll stop adding stuff and get it ready for release
Release it when you're ready to and feel like it is where you want it to be. That scene looks amazing but we can wait. I still have some veins not itching yet.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
So I was going through this to make sure it was ready to release, and damn there is a lot of content. I moved some stuff around, and moved some events so there should be less repeating. I also stitched a few events together so they were all viewed in one go (should I be doing more if that? or is the rate of build up good?)

I want to add another couple scenes then its going to come out as 2.5. it has lots of new stuff, but i think it plays a little quick and seems short. I will also appologize for you having to start a new game, i dont know how to fix that, but I like to change little things for the repeat viewer.

Anyway, hard at work, melinda looks great, and the new new scene hint: you have to view all the night visits to see it (but dont worry, that has been streamlined) and they occur at a 70% rate. and Guuy's scene is a good one!

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
So I was going through this to make sure it was ready to release, and damn there is a lot of content. I moved some stuff around, and moved some events so there should be less repeating. I also stitched a few events together so they were all viewed in one go (should I be doing more if that? or is the rate of build up good?)

I want to add another couple scenes then its going to come out as 2.5. it has lots of new stuff, but i think it plays a little quick and seems short. I will also appologize for you having to start a new game, i dont know how to fix that, but I like to change little things for the repeat viewer.

Anyway, hard at work, melinda looks great, and the new new scene hint: you have to view all the night visits to see it (but dont worry, that has been streamlined) and they occur at a 70% rate. and Guuy's scene is a good one!
I think it sounds fine as you described it, I don't think it needs to be streamlined anymore. Also, if the updated would be short as is, definitely add more to it. I'd be ok waiting for a longer update.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
For example the milking event. Instead of viewing the final scene we would get a menu to choose from. To watch the prank again for example
Oh I gotcha. I thought about that. But I’m not going to. You’ll either have to make saves or next update start a new game and enjoy it all again!

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes