Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
yea, so that menu doesnt have the red treatment, wink at melinda is the next progression. so follow that route, eventually the option to hang out in the living room will go red when you see everything

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
once everything is red youve seen it all. it is a work in progress so there will be more content coming. rhonda is not in the game yet, but who knows.

I want to see the final update of the original game before planning my endings.
So some images and animations contained in the game are not yet fully implemented like cynthia, Debbie, Rhonda ect ?

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
i tweaked the patch a bit, you can try that. you may have to delete the old file (the name will be slightly different) but if you unzip the game again and apply the 2.5b patch i think everything should work for you. but keep me posted
Heyate it didn't work I got this error hope you can help

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Heyate it didn't work I got this error hope you can help
thats very weird, its not something ive dealt with before... ive downloaded and been able to run both versions. my guess is something to do with how it was unzipped? sorry i can be more help

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
holy shit, im going through the old holiday update, and there is a scene at the end which you cannot view unless you did a specific thing right at the beginning of that update. ridiculous. that is why i am doing this. i have renewed purpose!!!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
holy shit, im going through the old holiday update, and there is a scene at the end which you cannot view unless you did a specific thing right at the beginning of that update. ridiculous. that is why i am doing this. i have renewed purpose!!!
seriously, you had to say no to melinda and find an excuse not to go with her to the church (lots of people here choose to follow melinda wherever she goes, for obvious reasons). then you are given three options to see rhonda, ann or linda and then you have to specifically choose to fuck linda in the ass. if you dont choose ignore melinda, see linda AND fuck her in the ass, then the very last xmas scene if you pick anal it stops mid-bone to say you didn't get lube. GAME OVER. jesus, thats so ridiculous. how would you have ever known to get lube, and that you could get it from linda

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
once everything is red youve seen it all. it is a work in progress so there will be more content coming. rhonda is not in the game yet, but who knows.

I want to see the final update of the original game before planning my endings.
I'd definitely come back if Rhonda is added into this patch, she's my main L.I. atm.

Reactions: Ayal and Llamamann

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Really?? I'm curious why
Because I like her...? I find her personality both adorable and cute. She may not look as hot as Ann/Melinda, but she's just as thicc as Melinda, which isn't a turn off for me.
Playing the unmodded version of the game starting with part 1, and just feel bad for her... Despite being a little too melancholy most of the time, her family pretty much ignores her or treats her as an afterthought. IMO she's the classic 'ugly duckling', but she's sweet and sensitive and the polar opposite to Melinda and Ann.

Speaking of Melinda:
Not thrilled with all the NTR w/Melinda, that was a turn off for me, despite how hot she is. While hesitant for the longest time getting involved with the mc, she seemingly no longer has those reservations with anyone else. As for Ann....well it's pretty clear she's a mildly unstable nymphomaniac (considering she was all in on sexing up her own mother) so I didn't put too much faith in her loyalty to anyone but her libido.

Reactions: Hoey and mofonistik

Novato

Aug 7, 2018
No, my translation routines are optimized for Italian. Maybe you can hear my colleague Darax. He is spanish and he translates too. He, however, does it by hand, line by line and therefore produces excellent translations but, obviously, he can do few.
What program did you use to extract the rpym file, in order to translate it?

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
What program did you use to extract the rpym file, in order to translate it?
No rpym but rpyc.
I use unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Copy the unren.bat file in the folder where the game's .exe file is and run it. Use option 9 (so it performs all the operations in sequence). At the end, all the files will be extracted from the .rpa files (images, sounds and .rpyc) and, from the .rpyc files, the .rpy ifiles will be generated which are text files with the game directives and also the dialogues.
If you are interested in having the translation files you MUST get the Renpy engine ( ) and then, AFTER using unren, run the "Generate translations" option. So you will have all the translation files in the "game/tl/xxx" directory. So you just have to translate these file without having to touch the game files.
To make the game use the translation, you need to create a file (I called it zzz.rpy) in which to impose the language with the directive:
Code:
init python:
    config.language = "xxx"
where xxx is the suffix used in the Renpy engine when "Generate translations" was used.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes