Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The game ended with a very disappointing...Lamamann, I'm sure you're the only one who's been working happily.
honestly the ending ticked me off quite a bit. i feel like ive put a lot of effort into something that is clearly not that good.

Reactions: riddikk91

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
This version of the game is far better than the original. I can't play for hours on end, just here and there so if the grind takes hours then that takes me weeks and I forget who characters are and what the MC is supposed to be doing.

This version makes the game sensible and it got rid of Rhonda.

I did tweak it a bit. I like incest games and I prefer Mother/son over Aunt/Nephew and I like to name the MC. So I did that. This version of the story isn't very well explained in the game but basically it's a mother slowly pushing her son to be more and more daring with her and him doing the same. No image changes, DAZ is far too frustrating, just a change in the relationships and the ability to name the MC. I wasn't sure on what to do with Uncle William, I thought of making him Melinda's Dad but that seemed weird and he is so minimal anyway that he is just referred to as him.

I'm teaching myself RenPy and this isn't a simple single file but a modification of all of the .rpy files. But same as always just put these in the game folder and overwrite.

karos29

Apr 30, 2019
When is the update? Things are not hard and happy these days. Give me a honey-flavored restroom!

BelieveAllMen

Jul 27, 2020
Release the Rhonda cut! The fans demand it! Seriously though, nice mod Llamaman. But how could you throw out all those Rhonda scenes? Haven't you ever been hit on by a horny fat girl? Damn, not even one scene where Rhonda sees you at the pool with Melinda and she gets jealous? The teasing in FotM2 with her isn't bad.

sexcatMike

Oct 8, 2018
Llamamann - Thanks for playing. I liked it. It was fun and interesting. Beautiful pictures and unexpected solutions. Jokes and humor. Melinda is very very sexy. In the gas station episode, he's a sex bomb! ( I haven't played the full version yet ) :love: The spectacular new scene is intriguing !

Last edited:

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
When you are level 2 with aunt and you clean the barn the game go back to main menu after you ask melinda for help with the erection. You click on the choice she say " Help!? " then main menu, no error just like that.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
This version makes the game sensible and it got rid of Rhonda.
whats wrong with rhonda? do you just not like that she fat, not criticized you or anything, im just wonder if its a thing about interest or just something that feels like a waste of time. i havent finished the game probably wont, the game too damn slow tried playing it multiple times

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes