Night

Nov 7, 2016
Ugh another WOLF RPG game...
Any farming needed?
If yes, is it possible to have a hacked save right AT THE VERY START OF THE GAME with tons of money since freaking WOLF RPG saves do not work well with saveeditonline? Please... Just the money hack that's all I need.
I love WOLF RPG games but their only flaw is that they can only be Cheat Engine hacked and I hate Cheat Engine (it caused me much trouble in the past!) So yeah, if anyone wants to share his cheated save, that'll be a blessing and thanks in advance!
You power up your char by basically searching everything and doing quests.

also there's a secret area with cheat gear if you want to go easy mode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What emulator did You Use?
I use this one personally on win10 but I guess it has win11 support as well now.

Does that necrophilia tag mean zombies or does it mean necrophilia?
Zombies

Last edited:

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
You power up your char by basically searching everything and doing quests.

also there's a secret area with cheat gear if you want to go easy mode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I use this one personally on win10 but I guess it has win11 support as well now.

Zombies
Actually both, Necrophilia can be divided in two type of contents (MC feels pleasure FROM the female dead,If Its the case) or (Heroine/Female MC feels pleasure or raped by the dead)

Slaaneshi

Jul 10, 2017
I just wish the settings menu was translated, its a pain to navigate the settings through trial and error.

Reactions: Ferghus

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Could this be kino ?
Idk gonna check it out
The game uploders on fleak lately

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Why have rape in your game if you wont let us rape the character come on dev :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
Played it quite some time ago and even finished few routes. But cant actually remember(and in .txt file nothing about it) - there is no new game+ here, right? So I need to keep separate saves for different routes?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Played it quite some time ago and even finished few routes. But cant actually remember(and in .txt file nothing about it) - there is no new game+ here, right? So I need to keep separate saves for different routes?
I haven't finished the 37 days + dlc yet so i can't 100% confirm it but the shorter non-37 routes have no new game plus, just ending then back to menu.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes