Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JaxJaeger1

Nov 24, 2018
Can anyone help me install the gallery mod for the android version.
I downloaded the files and then extracted the gallery file and then copied the x game inside the apk x game and pasted it and after that I used the apk signer from playstore and signed it but when I open the game there is no gallery option.

Reactions: asanoturna

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Can anyone help me install the gallery mod for the android version.
I downloaded the files and then extracted the gallery file and then copied the x game inside the apk x game and pasted it and after that I used the apk signer from playstore and signed it but when I open the game there is no gallery option.
I just updated the Android Patch for v0.9.4, check if it works with this version.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
At first i thought that no, but yes it needs a update again as v0.9.42 adds 7 scenes and some extras.

Mity is on fire.
Can you tell me what was added in comparison to 0.9.4a? I can only see the same scenes, nothing new.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
The thumbnails are blurry in 9.4b while in 9.4a they were nice and clean. Is this how it is supposed to be ?

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
The thumbnails are blurry in 9.4b while in 9.4a they were nice and clean. Is this how it is supposed to be ?
I did resize the images to be the same size as the box they are in, therefore making the final file smaller, but I'll check maybe while resizing I ended up unintentionally reducing the quality.
I still have the images in HD so I'll just redo everything again for the next update.

Edit: twamer64 Updated the thread with a higher quality.

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I did resize the images to be the same size as the box they are in, therefore making the final file smaller, but I'll check maybe while resizing I ended up unintentionally reducing the quality.
I still have the images in HD so I'll just redo everything again for the next update.

I like the new interface and love the idea of background image but could it be possible to make the text below gallery picture bigger? im on fullscreen and have some trouble reading (in comparison to forum, it's smaller)
1626332163914.png

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018

You did ? I downloaded it today and it still looks the same kind of blurry. The date on Zippyshare is 15/07 so it should be the updated one.
I even put it on a newly extracted game and deleted the old one. So this means it's something about my PC? Or could it be something with the game itself?
I have a 1080/60hz monitor if that matters.

EDIT: I compared the images from the updated version to the old one, and the updated version is indeed higher quality, so I'm thinking it may be RenPy's algorithm of upscaling such tiny images. Because the images are 200x144 (which is the correct scale for the game) but they take up 300x216 when the gameis fullscreen on a 1080 monitor.
The images from 9.4a were much larger than that so RenPy had to downscale them, not upscale them, and it looks like it handles downscaling better.

Last edited:

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Where should I put the mod in PC? in appdata/roaming or in game folder?
Find the "game" folder in the mod, copy it, and paste it in the Four Elements Trainer folder where the exe file is. To check if it the correct location, there should be another "game" folder inside the folder with the game's exe file. 1626358518843.png

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes