Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jan 14, 2020
Hi all! I'm on Android and followed all the passages, but where I can find the gallery? It's not showing anywhere, someone could help me please?

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Hi all! I'm on Android and followed all the passages, but where I can find the gallery? It's not showing anywhere, someone could help me please?
if you did everything correctly it should be in the main menu as one of the options like the first image of the main post, although I haven't tested in Android so I can't be sure, but in the posts people said they played and someone even made a version for 9.0.0 so I'd say it is almost certain that it should be there.

if it's not make sure you put it in the correctly place.

Jan 14, 2020
if you did everything correctly it should be in the main menu as one of the options like the first image of the main post, although I haven't tested in Android so I can't be sure, but in the posts people said they played and someone even made a version for 9.0.0 so I'd say it is almost certain that it should be there.

if it's not make sure you put it in the correctly place.
Nope, it's not there unfortunately. I followed all the passages correctly, signed the apk, uninstalled the older version and installed the signed one. The app runs perfectly after put the x-mods in x-game but there's not the gallery.

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
Nope, it's not there unfortunately. I followed all the passages correctly, signed the apk, uninstalled the older version and installed the signed one. The app runs perfectly after put the x-mods in x-game but there's not the gallery.
Heya, did you place the add on file into the right sub folder ? As from above, I can make out whether u have only downloaded the file or gone further?

Jan 14, 2020
Heya, did you place the add on file into the right sub folder ? As from above, I can make out whether u have only downloaded the file or gone further?
I followed all the instructions given. I downloaded the game apk and the gallery mod for android, then I put the x-mods inside the folder x-game inside the game apk file, then I used apk-signer to sign the apk with the mod inside, then I uninstalled the older version and installed the signed apk with no problems, then I run the game and it works fine without problems, but there's not the gallery am I missing something or some passages?

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Question. Are you able to make the gallery be able to see the different levels of events? Like how Azula’s Slave Route Level 1 Boobjob has her angry when you ask if she likes being on her knees she is furious and says you should bow before her. Whereas her Slave Route Level 3 Boobjob she is calling you Master and saying she loves to be on her knees.

So like you make it that you select an item in the gallery, and then you get a choice on which level you want to view. Because I would like to see some of the previous level texts, but only the final level is in the gallery. Does that make sense?

AYGHENT@I

Feb 19, 2018
I will try. I tried it before but it didn't work. I'll try again tonight.
i think it is due to the mod being created base on 9.3 ver while the latest Android ver is only 9.2c. I manage to put the xmod inside the apk file and install the app. but there was no gallery option

hfxufxytfxxygf

Jun 15, 2021
missing many scenes, op see lains mod for examples of what is lost here. no variants, only final version of repeatables, max sluttiness and mindbroken isnt nearly as fun

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
can there be a nopy download for this
nopy is private access.
aka. uploaders and up only

felipons I think I asked before but gonna ask again anyway: Any chance to get a lust variable for girls like in Book 2 slave path?
there's different "scenario" depending on her stats. you can compare it to first time vs replay scene (kinda like azula being clothed vs underwear vs naked when at the throne room)

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
felipons I think I asked before but gonna ask again anyway: Any chance to get a lust variable for girls like in Book 2 slave path?
there's different "scenario" depending on her stats. you can compare it to first time vs replay scene (kinda like azula being clothed vs underwear vs naked when at the throne room)
Soon I'll upload the new version, on this version all new scene will have their variations.
But not gonna do it for the older scenes took me alot of time (about twice as much as it would have) only to do these new scenes, because I have to check all possible new variation.
Some send to different labels, others only change a value of a variable, and others even have a label that calls another label with a variable different.

PS: By soon I mean, I'm gonna do the tests now, and if no error I'll upload, if there are any errors I'll only do it after I wake up, it's late as heck here rn.
PS2: Maybe in a distant future, I'll rework this gallery to make it a bit better, and then I'll add the older scenes variations, but as is right now, I don't have the time to do it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes