Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
I can't play this mode in android
I would suggest downloading the PC version of the game, and from app store download 'Joiplay', it will allow you to access the PC version on android,
Through the joiplay app , open the PC folder, and click the executable file, (exe).
You can add the mod, into the PC folder, and it should work.

Reactions: Slopedarkus

prstatejob

Mar 24, 2020
I think you're missing a scene with Jinora in book 4 love route from the new update. The massage scene. Only the first scene is there where Katara interrupts. The second scene where he actually gives her the massage is missing. Your thumbnail for that is from the right scene though.

Icey_Tropic

Sep 9, 2020
I got this error im confused

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Jupit\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1c-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1c-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Jupit\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1c-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1c-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Jupit\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1c-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1c-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Jupit\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1c-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1c-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\Jupit\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1c-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Slopedarkus

Oct 9, 2018
I would suggest downloading the PC version of the game, and from app store download 'Joiplay', it will allow you to access the PC version on android,
Through the joiplay app , open the PC folder, and click the executable file, (exe).
You can add the mod, into the PC folder, and it should work.
works but, the save files are not appearing for some reason...when i tried to open load game, there are no save files...

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
works but, the save files are not appearing for some reason...when i tried to open load game, there are no save files...
save file while using joiplay can be stored in two different places. Either in the joiplay-renpy data or in the game folder of the game directory

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
Do you mean, added save files don't show up, or the saves you make some show up ,?
As, if it is save files you are adding, they might be from a different update or they may have a different data log they connect to .

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I got this error im confused

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This error looks like an error in the start of the game not the gallery itself, did it start happening after you added the mod, or you haven't tested before adding it, also have you extracted in the right folder?

Can this mod v0.9.1 still work for v0.9.1c?
Yes, all versions work in posterior versions of the game, I usually only update the mod when there are new scenes, tho.
Soon I'll update to add the Jinora Massage from 0.9.1c

just one second
Ok

Last edited:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
This error looks like an error in the start of the game not the gallery itself, did it start happening after you added the mod, or you haven't tested before adding it, also have you extracted in the right folder?

Yes, all versions work in posterior versions of the game, I usually only update the mod when there are new scenes, tho.
Soon I'll update to add the Jinora Massage from 0.9.1c

Ok
Thanks for your work!

Slopedarkus

Oct 9, 2018
Do you mean, added save files don't show up, or the saves you make some show up ,?
As, if it is save files you are adding, they might be from a different update or they may have a different data log they connect to .
it finally works now, i just copied all my save files from appdata...the folder is called avatar harem..

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes