Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

godfee

Mar 10, 2021
Thanks, this is a godsend. gets really messy trying to find scenes reloading my massive amount of saves. Is there any way to adjust things so you get the phase 1 version of certain scenes? I'd love to relive taking Katara's virginity.
virgin

AokiHagane

Dec 24, 2020
I keep on getting this error during the washroom bj in republic city slave route when selecting not necessary and don't wear the mask.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00placeholder.rpy", line 199, in _duplicate
rv.name = list(args.name) + list(args.args)
TypeError: 'RevertableList' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "mods/Gallery/Scripts/Gallery.rpyc", line 77, in script call
File "mods/Gallery/Scripts/BK4/Slave Route.rpyc", line 2414, in script
File "E:\18+ Games (English)\Mity Game\Four Elements Trainer 0.9.1c\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "E:\18+ Games (English)\Mity Game\Four Elements Trainer 0.9.1c\renpy\ast.py", line 1101, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "E:\18+ Games (English)\Mity Game\Four Elements Trainer 0.9.1c\renpy\exports.py", line 680, in show
result = renpy.config.missing_show(name, what, layer)
File "renpy/common/_developer/developer.rpym", line 261, in _m1_developer__missing_show_callback
return p._duplicate(p._args.copy(args=what))
File "renpy/common/00placeholder.rpy", line 199, in _duplicate
rv.name = list(args.name) + list(args.args)
TypeError: 'RevertableList' object is not callable
View attachment 1084913 View attachment 1084913

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Gallery updated 14 new scenes, all in the book 4 love route.
Added an extra detail in the footjob scene with Jinora, hope you guys like.

I keep on getting this error during the washroom bj in republic city slave route when selecting not necessary and don't wear the mask.
I couldn't reproduce this error with the version 0.9.2b, check if it still happens to you with this new version.

Do you update for bugfix versions or do you wait for a more stable release?
Depends of my time and will to do so.

Last edited:

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Gallery updated 14 new scenes, all in the book 4 love route.
Added an extra detail in the footjob scene with Jinora, hope you guys like.

I couldn't reproduce this error with the version 0.9.2b, check if it still happens to you with this new version.

Depends of my time and will to do so.
Thank you very much!~

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
Hello, I'm on windows and was hoping someone could help me out. I unzip the window file on mega using winrar but when I click on the .rpa it says I need to download something to open the file but so far nothing has opened it. What exactly do I do?

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Hello, I'm on windows and was hoping someone could help me out. I unzip the window file on mega using winrar but when I click on the .rpa it says I need to download something to open the file but so far nothing has opened it. What exactly do I do?
You don't need to open the file ".rpa", just drop the "game" folder from the mod inside your game.

The folder "game" inside the game should be like this.
a.png
(Click to Expand)

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
You don't need to open the file ".rpa", just drop the "game" folder from the mod inside your game.

The folder "game" inside the game should be like this.
View attachment 1118996
(Click to Expand)
I have a question. Can you use the 0.9.2b version of your mod with the latest 0.9.2c version of the game? I'm asking because in the latest update he fixed a scene where Jinora had 2 right feet (literally unplayable).
If I use your mod with the latest version, will it use the fixed scene or the one with the error?

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I have a question. Can you use the 0.9.2b version of your mod with the latest 0.9.2c version of the game? I'm asking because in the latest update he fixed a scene where Jinora had 2 right feet (literally unplayable).
If I use your mod with the latest version, will it use the fixed scene or the one with the error?
It does work with future versions, but if the error is still present it has yet to be tested. (I'm too lazy to download the c version)
It might be wrong in the Gallery, if you see it, please post here which scene and I'll update the mod.

Also if there is any new scene in the c version also say, my laziness is prohibiting me from checking.

Last edited:

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Gallery updated.
If I forgot any scenes or anything worth adding.
Tag me with a small description of the scene a screenshot of the scene with some text on it, to help me find.

P.S.: I'll not add smaller variations of an already existing scene, and/or talking variations of the same scene, I only add the most complete version of each scene.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes