Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
missing content the other mod had, starts some cutsceens too late and clips the leadup, misses others entirely, missing variations
You are Welcome to not download it then.

So, you need a computer to make the gallery mod on android work somehow????
As stated in the Android Installation item 7: "This part is up to you, you're the one that choose to play with Android, don't blame me."
in other Words, Not my problem, I don't give a Fuck about Android.

Reactions: F1forhalp

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
You are Welcome to not download it then.

As stated in the Android Installation item 7: "This part is up to you, you're the one that choose to play with Android, don't blame me."
in other Words, Not my problem, I don't give a Fuck about Android.
just was asking- as was super confused, didn't mean anything by it - but u gotta chill a bit, the person before was just stating that few bits were missing- that is just like feedback which helps you and would even help u get more downloads and following.

nity1

Aug 14, 2020
[/B]
[QUOTE="Ripson, post: 4015252, member: 2500029"]
It's done just two post above this one
[/QUOTE]
[B]

hey. Is there any way you could add Lains cheat mod into this gallery android port? Lain mod already has a gallery mod, but its only for book 1 and 2. is there any way to add Lains mod/any other cheat to this gallery mod? all in a android port?

Reactions: Ripson

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
[/B]
[QUOTE="Ripson, post: 4015252, member: 2500029"]
It's done just two post above this one
[/QUOTE]
[B]

hey. Is there any way you could add Lains cheat mod into this gallery android port? Lain mod already has a gallery mod, but its only for book 1 and 2. is there any way to add Lains mod/any other cheat to this gallery mod? all in a android port?
I can try that. The chances are low.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
nity1
It won't be appropriate to post it here.
Join this server
it's already there and with many more Android ports

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes