Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer: Remastered [v0.1] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Well Book 4 just updated with the love route so this game is supposedly entering the last of its story. I figured Book 3 would be done by now from this but I guess they're busy with other games.

Reactions: Haziel

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Well Book 4 just updated with the love route so this game is supposedly entering the last of its story. I figured Book 3 would be done by now from this but I guess they're busy with other games.
ah love route ? i an only chosoe slave route and i donwloaded the newest version of the game so how did you got love route

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
Omega Deose I think he's mistaken - I don't think Love Route is coming for a while. Slave Route still hasn't been finished, and I think they'd rather finish the ending for that first.

gypsylazers

Jan 2, 2020
When you're in the city or on Ember Island in the book 2 love route click the sun.
View attachment 194767

Yep. There will be walkthroughs/scene galleries/cheats added later for the rest of Book 2 and Book 3 though when I finish them.

It isn't the mod that's blocking rollback, there's a lot of moments in Book 2 where rollback is blocked and then unblocked, like the blind mans bluff game on Ember Island.
If you know how to use the console you can type "config.rollback_enabled = True" to enable it again.

And okay, glad you figured it out. You probably forgot to do step #3 from the previous quest.
View attachment 194784
is there a walkthrough/cheat for chapter 3

Reactions: Reick1362

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Maim Lain remember when I said not to update it? now might be a good time since d version is released (not a perv joke) with book 3 or 4. Or at least put this game higher on your priority list. I forgot if you finished sisterly lust with the completed version for android

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes