Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer: Remastered [v0.1] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You can click "watch" at the top of the page and it will notify you when it updates automatically.
That feature is for keeping up with new replies (so not just where you are quoted, mentioned or being reacted to), though I disabled the notification by e-mail so I don't know what you get there, so I might be wrong there. At least I never got a notification if something was updated, I always check Latest Updates, though I also do it to possibly find new appealing games.

chuarv

Mar 31, 2019
book 2 cheat how to active it? i saw previous message said click the sun but i try and nothing happen.

moyini8618@mailop7

Apr 28, 2020
book 3 or moor?????
assuming that you are asking pwatcher123 about that mod all the gameplay up to ver 0.8.6 is supported officially in other words all the books the only content missing is stuff not made yet

oh and also note that the gallery mod works fine with Lain's mod the only thing to note is that it overrides Lain's mods Gallary on the main menu so to get access to Lain's mod gallery you have to start the game and enter it there however it is kind of pointless to do that seeing as the gallery mods Gallary has way more content and a better UI, for the most part, the only thing that its missing that is in Lain's mod is the ability to alter your characters face in the 2 book scenes but seeing as that only affects your face in the text bubble it doesn't matter.

to tell the difference between the two mod gallery the gallery mods gallery is called "Gallery" and lain's mod gallery is called "Scene Gallery"

Last edited:

henkiepieters

Apr 29, 2020

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.8 or higher

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every scene, event, and quest for all routes in Books 1 & 2 of Four Elements Trainer! You can see the requirements for all scenes and quests, track your progress to see how close you are to unlocking specific scenes, and see whether you've already watched a scene or not so you can know if you've watched them all.

• A scene gallery containing every scene from Books 1 & 2 can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see all the scenes in the gallery.

• A cheat menu has been added for Books 1 & 2 which has cheats that allow you to max your money, add all items to your inventory, skip crab battles (fuck those crabs!), and more.

How to use the mod:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac: -
Android: -

Is there ging to be An update for boom 3 and 4?

Reactions: YamiDigitalDev
Feb 18, 2018

Modder:

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every scene, event, and quest for all routes in Books 1 & 2 of Four Elements Trainer! You can see the requirements for all scenes and quests, track your progress to see how close you are to unlocking specific scenes, and see whether you've already watched a scene or not so you can know if you've watched them all.

• A scene gallery containing every scene from Books 1 & 2 can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see all the scenes in the gallery.

• A cheat menu has been added for Books 1 & 2 which has cheats that allow you to max your money, add all items to your inventory, skip crab battles (fuck those crabs!), and more.

How to use the mod:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD

please make a mod for book 3 good sir.

Reactions: kwazi

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
give him time and he will once he understands the content of those books

try to do it yourself and maybe you might understand it's not easy to do

the possibility he/she got COVID-19 so the possibility coming out now is slim

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Since there's a newer gallery unlocker and there has been no noticeable update on this thread for >3 months.

Abandoned tag has been added to the thread

Reactions: felipons and Ive-11

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
assuming that you are asking pwatcher123 about that mod all the gameplay up to ver 0.8.6 is supported officially in other words all the books the only content missing is stuff not made yet

oh and also note that the gallery mod works fine with Lain's mod the only thing to note is that it overrides Lain's mods Gallary on the main menu so to get access to Lain's mod gallery you have to start the game and enter it there however it is kind of pointless to do that seeing as the gallery mods Gallary has way more content and a better UI, for the most part, the only thing that its missing that is in Lain's mod is the ability to alter your characters face in the 2 book scenes but seeing as that only affects your face in the text bubble it doesn't matter.

to tell the difference between the two mod gallery the gallery mods gallery is called "Gallery" and lain's mod gallery is called "Scene Gallery"
this mod does not work in the new version of the game that came out today everytime i try to use it i get a erro messege and the game close

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Any update planned Lain?(They are still alive btw as they are posting on their Patreon!)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Any update planned Lain?(They are still alive btw as they are posting on their Patreon!)
It's not that there isn't any activity on Patreon, it's just that there is no response anymore in this thread, i.e. progress on the mod. That's why it is marked abandoned since there are already other gallery mods out there. So far it was on hold (even if not tagged) since he kept giving other mods a higher priority, but I guess it lead to this point.

Reactions: Hakkira

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
It's not that there isn't any activity on Patreon, it's just that there is no response anymore in this thread, i.e. progress on the mod. That's why it is marked abandoned since there are already other gallery mods out there. So far it was on hold (even if not tagged) since he kept giving other mods a higher priority, but I guess it lead to this point.
I understand that I merely mentioned that he is still active since someone said perhaps the Covid got him :oops:.
Posted so as to hopefully bring his attention back to resurrect this mod (y)

Nixper

Jun 14, 2020

Modder:

Features:

How to use the mod:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD

When will we get an update for book 3? Four Elements Trainer [v.0.8.6d-pc]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes