Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer: Remastered [v0.1] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
0.9 out now!
This mod is basically abandoned, pointing out a new version for the game most likely won't do anything regarding the progress of this mod.
Just as an example, book 3 was supposed to come with the next mod update, but at some point the responses from the modder stopped (and nothing about updates on the Patreon) , so it basically is abandoned.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
This mod is basically abandoned, pointing out a new version for the game most likely won't do anything regarding the progress of this mod.
Just as an example, book 3 was supposed to come with the next mod update, but at some point the responses from the modder stopped (and nothing about updates on the Patreon) , so it basically is abandoned.
Thank God we have another mod then.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Maim Lain was severely harassed in some other threads here on this site. On top of that her Patreon page was more or less taken down due to the restrictive non incest policy of Patreon. Maybe both events are even related.
As of now it is unknown if or when she will return.
Say thank you to some selfish, childish and impatient little idiots here on this site who simply couldn't wait a bit.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
do you even read this? it's abandoned. she's no longer active or working on this anymore. it happened when her pages were taken down. READ the TAGS *facepalms*

Reactions: Testerguy19

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Folks, I know this is abandoned and understand there probably won't be a walkthrough for book 4... but does it still work for chapters 1-3?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Maim Lain was severely harassed in some other threads here on this site. On top of that her Patreon page was more or less taken down due to the restrictive non incest policy of Patreon. Maybe both events are even related.
As of now it is unknown if or when she will return.
Say thank you to some selfish, childish and impatient little idiots here on this site who simply couldn't wait a bit.
Luckily Maim Lain is back. Sincere thanks from my side to her for her brilliant mods. Welcome back and keep it up, Lady!

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Luckily Maim Lain is back. Sincere thanks from my side to her for her brilliant mods. Welcome back and keep it up, Lady!
Good to know (well, I saw that she was still working on other mods, if not again).

Just two more things:
First, her page is under review (let's hope for the better).
Second, she probably hasn't said anything regarding this mod yet, or has she?

Edit: If she is really back and wants to do something for this mod again then I hope she will answer for herself.

Last edited:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
We have another mod that serves as a gallery mode (which the game really needed it wtf were they thinking?!), but this one has a special place in my heart. Hopefully we'll see an update soon.

Reactions: Kitster
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes