Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
you could say its 2
one is quastion
2 it is assumption
and I hope the second is wrong

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I think you would have to test it for yourself, but theoretically it should still work, at least since nobody mentions it being broken.
Just keep in mind that it only includes the first two books, so neither the third nor the newest fourth book. It got abandoned before the third book got added to the mod.

Rexfury

May 10, 2021
do you have a release date for the book 3 love route because I'm stuck at the part where toph is thinking what the next step for the avatars earthbending training

krbb

Nov 18, 2020
wheres the lolis? i've been playing for hours. tried that small chest thing in map 1, but they were still large

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Could it work with the Gallery Mod version even if the WT mod is incomplete?
You might have to test it yourself if nobody else did, and if someone did then they would need to see your question first, which might be less likely due to this being abandoned.

Last edited:

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
wheres the lolis? i've been playing for hours. tried that small chest thing in map 1, but they were still large
This site isn't exactly loli friendly, so most of the "Lolis" will be teenagers, and even the smaller lolis will be models that could pass for short adults with a-cup breasts

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes