Ren'Py Completed Four Elements Trainer Spookytimes 3 [2023 release] [Mity]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aisuru hikari

Sep 4, 2017
How do you get the fourth piece, I read that after finding the third piece you talk to Pema but I go to talk to her but she doesn't tell me anything to help me get the last piece, does anyone know how to get it?

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Can't get the jinora scene, I do the flat is justice option, click other rooms 15+ times and when I click the toilet paper box nothing happens, the text doesn't proceed but the scene doesn't trigger either.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Can't get the jinora scene, I do the flat is justice option, click other rooms 15+ times and when I click the toilet paper box nothing happens, the text doesn't proceed but the scene doesn't trigger either.
Did you click that box during the mid point break or are you clicking it during the ending? You should get a sound effect.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Did you click that box during the mid point break or are you clicking it during the ending? You should get a sound effect.
Yea, was playing with the sound muted bc of the lighting effect, I didn't realize it was after you escape. Thanks.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Yea, was playing with the sound muted bc of the lighting effect, I didn't realize it was after you escape. Thanks.
It's not after you escape. It's during the middle where you're taking a piss. Then you click on that box spirit box in the bathroom until it makes a noise, then go back to pema and finish part 2 of the love hotel.

Last edited:

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
It's not after you escape. It's during the middle where you're taking a piss. Then you click on that box spirit box in the bathroom until it makes a noise, then go back to pema and finish part 2 of the love hotel.
I get that, I meant the scenes itself wherein you see Ikki and Jinora in their "costumes". Thanks for the help

Reactions: shmurfer

HareRabbit

Jun 28, 2024
slickchris,帖子:4482352,会员:1435 said:
[代码]
很抱歉,发生了未捕获的异常。

运行游戏代码时:
文件“renpy/common/000statements.rpy”,第 531 行,位于 execute_call_screen
renpy.register_statement("显示屏幕",
TypeError:必须使用返回实例作为第一个参数来调用未绑定的方法 get_tooltip()(结果什么都没有得到)

-- 完整追溯 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

完整回溯:
文件“scripts/maze.rpyc”,第 95 行,在脚本中
文件“/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/ast.py”,第 1949 行,正在执行
self.call(“执行”)
文件“/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/ast.py”,第 1937 行,正在调用
返回 renpy.statements.call(方法,解析,*args,**kwargs)
文件“/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/statements.py”,第 277 行,正在调用
返回方法(已解析,*args,**kwargs)
文件“renpy/common/000statements.rpy”,第 531 行,位于 execute_call_screen
renpy.register_statement("显示屏幕",
文件“/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/exports.py”,第 2905 行,位于 call_screen 中
rv = renpy.ui.interact(鼠标="屏幕", 类型="屏幕", roll_forward=roll_forward)
文件“/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/ui.py”,第 297 行,正在交互
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward,**kwargs)
文件“/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/core.py”,第 2702 行,正在交互
重复,rv = self.interact_core(预加载=预加载,trans_pause=trans_pause,**kwargs)
interact_core 中的文件“/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/core.py”,第 3515 行
rv = renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(ev,x,y)
文件“/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/focus.py”,第 407 行,位于 mouse_handler 中
返回 change_focus(new_focus,default=default)
文件“/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/focus.py”,第 362 行,位于 change_focus
设置焦点(当前,新焦点.arg,新焦点.屏幕)
文件“/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/focus.py”,第 109 行,位于 set_focused 中
new_tooltip = widget._get_tooltip()
文件“/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py”,第 749 行,位于 _get_tooltip
返回 get_tooltip(self.action)
文件“/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py”,第 363 行,位于 get_tooltip 中
rv = 获取工具提示(i)
文件“/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py”,第 373 行,位于 get_tooltip 中
返回函数()
TypeError:必须使用返回实例作为第一个参数来调用未绑定的方法 get_tooltip()(结果什么都没有得到)

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
恐怖时刻 2 1
2020 年 11 月 3 日星期二 05:24:03
[/代码]

每当我点亮暗室并尝试单击任何内容时,都会出现此错误。有人可以帮忙吗?
[/引用]
func()→func

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote