• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Four Elements Trainer Spookytimes 3 [2023 release] [Mity]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.png

Overview:
For anyone new, Spooky times is a series of standalone one build games which take place in the FET universe and is basically an excuse for [Mity] to create a Halloween themed game with the avatar characters​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-19
Release Date: 2023-10-31
Developer: Mity
Censored: No
Version: Halloween Special v3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Additional Info:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

spookytimes_3_bUEs6HmXan.png spookytimes_3_KBLsRVfV9H.png spookytimes_3_RUhFGIaaRo.png spookytimes_3_H6hIF4rd4o.png spookytimes_3_kUmPpE7g55.png spookytimes_3_P8rl8nVqdC.png spookytimes_3_VoZsJ5kKdA.png spookytimes_3_k4YVnJ6qbL.png spookytimes_3_TcpxmqbBHJ.png

Last edited:

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
The one in This thread is now marked as standalone and updated with the latest version found and with compiled information
Gotcha thanks. From what i'm seeing, the latest version fixes the Korra scene, or something like that.

E: Yeah, it allows for a "doggystyle" scene with Korra in the church in the daytime.

Last edited:
Reactions: GAB

spatc

Jul 8, 2018
Alright, I feel stupid asking this as nobody else has, but can someone give me a walkthrough of the Halloween release? I am stuck. Gave Korro all the treats, got body parts, gave them to Franka, got the "show nipples" scene. Got Toph maxed on compliment and gave her the elastic bands, gave Azula the perfume and found her in the tomb.

At Night:

I have no options with Korro other than "Exit"

With Franka I have "Give present" and I can give her scalpels, but it doesn't do anything. I can chat (5/5) but it does nothing. I can "Can I see your nipples again?" and that's that. I can "Exit"

With Mummy I can "Give present" but nothing gets results other than her burning the anatomy book. I can "Exit"

With Batgirl I can "Give Present" but nothing gets results other than her shredding the anatomy book. I can "Flatter" which she accepts. I can exit.

During the day:

I can search the cave, but I find nothing.

Franka tells me to come back at night.

I can see Mummy sleeping and "Observe" but that's it.

I can search the church, but I get kicked out. I can "Wake up Batgirl" but I get kicked out of the church.

I have found no use for the Anatomy Book.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Alright, I feel stupid asking this as nobody else has, but can someone give me a walkthrough of the Halloween release? I am stuck. Gave Korro all the treats, got body parts, gave them to Franka, got the "show nipples" scene. Got Toph maxed on compliment and gave her the elastic bands, gave Azula the perfume and found her in the tomb.

At Night:

I have no options with Korro other than "Exit"

With Franka I have "Give present" and I can give her scalpels, but it doesn't do anything. I can chat (5/5) but it does nothing. I can "Can I see your nipples again?" and that's that. I can "Exit"

With Mummy I can "Give present" but nothing gets results other than her burning the anatomy book. I can "Exit"

With Batgirl I can "Give Present" but nothing gets results other than her shredding the anatomy book. I can "Flatter" which she accepts. I can exit.

During the day:

I can search the cave, but I find nothing.

Franka tells me to come back at night.

I can see Mummy sleeping and "Observe" but that's it.

I can search the church, but I get kicked out. I can "Wake up Batgirl" but I get kicked out of the church.

I have found no use for the Anatomy Book.
Yep pretty much right where I am.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
All right, so I've finished this and the characters are all coupled together, i.e. to finish one you need to do the others first.
I may be forgetting stuff, so don't sue me if this isn't fool-proof.

Anyway:
Give dogtreats to Korro until she gives you the bag of bodyparts. (should also get you a collar for Frankatara)
Give the bodyparts to Frankatara and she'll sow these on. She asks for a scalpel, you give her the scalpel, etc...
This mostly finishes Frankatara, I think. She gives you bloodbags.
She gives you a dogwhistle (or somebody does), use it in the cave at daytime. You summon Woof-free Korra.
Buy the silver water from the merchant and finger her with it.
At this point you should have tracked down Azula with the Perfume, she asks you to get rid of Woof/Korro. This should be taken care of with the silver-water. You can now ask her to warm these bloodbags.
Let Top suck your dick blood until she likes you enough. Then give her bloodbags.
With Korra gone, you can now tell her about the vacant cave. She moves there and shaves her hair. You get scissors and can visit her little bat-cave.
You can summon Korra to the tower with the whistle and doggy-fuck her. yay.
With the scissors cut the bandages on AZula. She's mad that she doesn't have bandages.
During the day collect her bandages from her coffin and have Frankatara mend them.
Give them to the Azula. Then, Fuck the Azula.

Now you can finish the story by talking to the merchant, where the spirit is.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i must say toph where alrdy a favorite for me but now when i can use her batcave/Pussy unlimited
makes whant her even more lol

Reactions: Quentin7079

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
lol its even doable whitout the bloodbag hihihi

and its azula that gives you the doggywistle
i must say this hellofuckedween whas way better then the older1

Fidelious

May 21, 2017
I don't get it... How do I get a dogwhistle? Have I locked myself out or something? Someone said Azula gives it, but during the day I can just observe and at night a bunch of presents that don't do shit...

Reactions: olek8814
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote