Ren'Py Completed Four Elements Trainer Spookytimes 3 [2023 release] [Mity]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Playing it right now, it's completely different.
K. I'll grab it while I play Futature that also just got an update.
If it's completely different, I wonder why all the preview pics are from last year...

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
Does old save file work or do you need to replay? Don't really mind replaying if it has new content.

ghostgate

Oct 27, 2017
And last question: where is the secret painting ?
Go right twice at the beginning of the maze, pick up the painting and give it to Ty-lee, look around in her room and look at the painting and you can remove a part of it with a knife, probably needs to be sharpened by Mai first though.

Has anyone got end score 9/9?

Reactions: jvdw92

UrbanError

Nov 4, 2017
why was it the v0.1 i downloaded from mega (win)

edit : wait it seems this is a sequel to last year's, is there no download link to last year's?

ghostgate

Oct 27, 2017
How do u escape at the end?
1. Make Ty-lee sniff the pepper, pepper is found in the kitchen, check above the pot.
2. Grab the rope from the cell and visit Mai, ask her to sharpen the knife and click on the open casket then tie it up, do this after her self licking scene because you won't be able to after.
2.1 To get the licking scene while she is sharpening the knife click on the middle casket and hide inside
3. Grab the flask from the cell and visit the other rooms until you get the scene of Azula leaving her room. Go into the room and click on the last casket on the right and use the flask.
4. Complete the maze by going forward 4 times then right 4 times and finally forward 4 times.
You may also need to either empty the flask in the maze or use salt in the maze or perhaps both not sure on this last part.

dfccakelove

Dec 27, 2016
Getting the speed score to 9/9 seems impossible since the Azula goes for a walk trigger seems random

CloudAKM

Apr 20, 2018
Hidden Jinora Scene

After you escape click on Other rooms, you'll see a scene Jinora naked, after that click again on Other rooms several times until a dialogue with jinora shows up.

Correct answers:
1. My bad... Jorina
2. Box spirit
3. Have you ever given someone a roofie?
4. Can i have some?

After that click again on Other Rooms then answer Yes

Enjoy the scene!

Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
Hidden Jinora Scene

After you escape click on Other rooms, you'll see a scene Jinora naked, after that click again on Other rooms several times until a dialogue with jinora shows up.

Correct answers:
1. My bad... Jorina
2. Box spirit
3. Have you ever given someone a roofie?
4. Can i have some?

After that click again on Other Rooms then answer Yes

Enjoy the scene!
In order to get the Jinora Scene. You first need to click the spirit box next to the toilet the first time you get up from telling the story. then after finishing the story you can do as this says.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote