Ren'Py Completed Four Elements Trainer Spookytimes 3 [2023 release] [Mity]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 17, 2019
I don't get it... How do I get a dogwhistle? Have I locked myself out or something? Someone said Azula gives it, but during the day I can just observe and at night a bunch of presents that don't do shit...
I think she only gives you the dog whistle when you go to ask her to heat up the blood bags, so you have to do the rest of Toph/Kataras plotline first.

spatc

Jul 8, 2018
I have given Korra all the treats I can. She gave me body parts but nothing else. I gave the parts to Franka, and gave her the scalpel, but she doesn't give me anything. Toph also doesn't give me anything.

Mlurd

Jun 10, 2018
I have given Korra all the treats I can. She gave me body parts but nothing else. I gave the parts to Franka, and gave her the scalpel, but she doesn't give me anything. Toph also doesn't give me anything.
Give another treat to Korra, she will give you a choker, give that to Katara,she will give you bloodbags. Try to give them to Toph, she will complain that they are cold. Now go to Azula at night and ask her to warm the blood and she will tell you to get rid of Korra and give you a dog whistle.

spatc

Jul 8, 2018
Give another treat to Korra, she will give you a choker, give that to Katara,she will give you bloodbags. Try to give them to Toph, she will complain that they are cold. Now go to Azula at night and ask her to warm the blood and she will tell you to get rid of Korra and give you a dog whistle.
This did it. Thanks!

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
i had moved the bat girl into the cave before warming of the blood, now its in my inventory and cannot get rid of it...but i can still visit her "little" bat cave :D

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Question.

is this Completed ?

since it seems to not having neither Completed Tag or On-Going Tag.

Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
To activate Cheat Menu you need to modify your 00console.rpy with notepad

Open your folders as follows; FourElementsTrainer\renpy\common\, then open "00console.rpy" with notepad. scroll down a bit and find "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True"

reopen the game.

To access the menu just press "Shift + O" now you can type "shady_bucks = x" and get as much money as you want with X being the value of the money. for example "shady_bucks = 2000" will give you 2000.

Reactions: jvdw92
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote