Ren'Py Completed Four Elements Trainer Spookytimes 3 [2023 release] [Mity]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 234697

How do I open the console?
First you need to go into your files: spookytime/renpy/common/console (you need to open it with a text editor). Then you look for config.console = False and you replace "False" with "True". Afterwards you go into the game and you press shift+o and the console will open

aids543

May 12, 2019
First you need to go into your files: spookytime/renpy/common/console (you need to open it with a text editor). Then you look for config.console = False and you replace "False" with "True". Afterwards you go into the game and you press shift+o and the console will open
you don't really need to do that juts wait till you piss spam the shit out o that helmet on the corner hen continue till end then go into her room spam it multiple times after being kicked out then just chose the right options

aids543

May 12, 2019
but where do you get the knife? can't see a torch either....this maze part is a pain.
ask what's her name in the kitchen for help once you find her till she askes to sharpen a knife then do it twice at mai then try it on the painting

Reactions: Phantok

Gudnej

Jul 8, 2017
I think i finished most of the game, here is all the save files if anyone wants:

Put em in C:\Users\XXYour_usernameXX\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\spookytimes_2

Reactions: jvdw92

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: jvdw92
Jan 2, 2019
For some reason, even after making Ty Lee smell the pepper, she still catches me at the end of the maze. Any idea why this is happening and I can't get the good ending?

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Sokka ruined it for me, I mean, his toxic sense of humour and general dumbassery made me angry, not horny. I was perfectly fine with Tenzin, or the random anon asshole from the main game, but Sokka? Yeah, no, I'm outta here.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote