• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
I've hit a snug it seems - found the "not-missing" kid, nothing happens after that. The teacher at the school mentions the caves/mine and I found someone writing something once but that's it, story doesn't continue...

I have this problem

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
lil annoucement for SimpleFapper & zakaletz along with all future request, please post the art link at https://f95zone.to/threads/mity-collection-patreon-mity.39669/ to avoid standalone and minigame nightmares and causing problem to maintain the main thread.

There's too many comments about different topics and that's what staff wants to avoid
THank you for your understanding
Could you do a thread like that one but for Something Unlimited? It has the HD Asset Packs and the Bonus Packs.

Reactions: Krull

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
does anyone have near end save for book four or H scenes if possible?

Book 4 isn't even half way done.

How do I do the new Halloween side story
do you know if the halloween side story is a thing in this game or is it a side game

You guys need to chill. There is a very clearly labeled link in the first post. It is a short side game. Not really a question that needed to be asked in a double post or quoted. Just go download it and see for yourself.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Book 4 isn't even half way done.

You guys need to chill. There is a very clearly labeled link in the first post. It is a short side game. Not really a question that needed to be asked in a double post or quoted. Just go download it and see for yourself.
no what I mean to ask is if the 30th game is a part of chapter four where I can see werewolf korra or is it another game entirely

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Is anyone else unable to remove the save files from the gallery save zips linked in the OP? Unzipping the whole thing, copying files, or trying to remove individual files gets me an "unknown error" for most of them, so I can only extract a few.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
is there anyone have a problem with back/previous button in game?? after i got mission to gamble with shady guy i cant go back again(or scroll up for to go previous dialog), is anyone cn help? oh i m also using mod from maim Lain

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
is there anyone have a problem with back/previous button in game?? after i got mission to gamble with shady guy i cant go back again(or scroll up for to go previous dialog), is anyone cn help? oh i m also using mod from maim Lain
Some mini games turn off the roll back function (and don't turn it back on again).

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes