RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Isn't Mako fire bender and Bolin earth bender? How will they train air bending? You know that Avatar has to learn air bending right? I am not againts the idea if Mith comes with a logical explanation.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Aang's physical appearance is 12 but he's quite ancient already in the series..
No, he is also mentaly 12, being frozen doesn't count as aging, that would be like counting a jump into the future to a time traveler's age.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sole
Feb 11, 2020
Personally, something about playing Tenzin doesn't sit right with me, idk how to explain it
Could be that in every other route you are a student which falls in love with or abuses their teacher, which is a fairly common fantasy.

Whereas here you are a (much) older teacher, and you are abusing your student. Which is certainly someones fantasy but its alot more... niche.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Four Elements Trainer [v0.8.6d] [Mity] (687 MB)
193 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

ponly8801

Apr 8, 2019
It didn't work in the Azula Slave route, that's kinda the thing, it was already pushing it and outright broke the few rules established to the spirit bulshit.
Mity created those rules, so they can freely change them, and even change the line of dialogue that establishes that rule.
It's not like cannon Avatar has been strictly followed throughout the game.

It's also not crazy to assume Aang had another kid/grandkid who could airbend, and have them visit old Tenzin to train.

Reactions: Sole

F1forhalp

SOTD: Cranberries - No Need To Argue
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Personally I don't enjoy seeing a 40 year old man fuck a younger girl.
day will come and you are 40, and there's that woman who really digs you.. then what? ;)
well ok IRL i wouldn't even watch no matter the age, not my thang.
on the other hand, teenagers having a crush on teachers really happens, that's not just TV drama. some schools even lecture their staff on how to handle that situation.. to avoid 'difficulties' of a wide range.

btw, waifu is almost 10 years younger, i'm not complaining. i've seen couples with even larger age gap and it worked out;
seen numbers of couples about the same age breaking up in a rather short timeframe, happening alot.

Reactions: Sole and APoc1

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Mity created those rules, so they can freely change them, and even change the line of dialogue that establishes that rule.
It's not like cannon Avatar has been strictly followed throughout the game.

It's also not crazy to assume Aang had another kid/grandkid who could airbend, and have them visit old Tenzin to train.
But they didn't, the line of dialogue is still there, it's not because you wrote a story that you can just have whatever happen even if you said the exact opposite as the very basis of the story.

Except nothing i said had to do with canon ? that's litteraly a rule they themself established and breaking it without any explaination is the very definition of being lazy.

He already has a brother and a sister, one of which become an airbender, you still don't need an OC.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
There are some candidates for protagonist in book 4, among them are:
Tenzin (again)
Zaheer (but unlikely)
Meelo
Some girl, like Ikki, Jinora or Korra.
And some of the new nomads from the air.

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes