stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
i want to fuck old ikki

also is nice to see a finished game unlike others here like amity park still not done and change the art style to ugly shit

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
Super happy to see this game on the finish line!
I have a question to all of you fan who already played the game and all the different books:
can someone list (more or less obviously) the main theme and side characters that appear on all the love/slave books?
For example: I know that book 3 have Toph, but what's the difference between the 2 routes? I remember reading that one of them has more lesbian scene.
Something to summarize the various ruote could be cool and can be added in the first page on the "theme" spoiler.
Thanks to all!

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
It was a wild ride. Went through gallery once and was like "Damn, not even everything is in here but even so I know a lot has indeed happened".

THE-TERMINATOR-9

Feb 17, 2019
Finally finally I finish this game...its been soo long but it was very much worth it.
I never thought anyone could maybe possibly add to the story of ATLA but his game really managed to.
I envy the players who will play this game for the first time now after having waited for so long but I wish everyone would play it.

Bobokop

Nov 1, 2017
I'm sad that we couldn't fuck Kuvira's ass. Apart from a few thing I wanted to happen, the game included great stories, girls, and fulfilled the fantasies of the most of us here. Great thanks to the creator for making this game! Keep up the good work (with a new game, or expansions ;))
Kuvira's ass you say?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
stuck at the false memories puzzle (BOOK 2 LOVE ROUTE).
scene doesn't progress after i find the 2 false memories (left and right doors)

Last edited:

PEDEN235

Apr 14, 2021
I don't understand. in the 4th book love route after I tell Azula and others to leave the city. I go to Tenzin and he says to wait until something happens. And nothing happens and I don't see any options that can advance the plot.

Reactions: AbuserKIA

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Yesterday it had the "finished" tag, now it doesn't, I'm confused.
the story is finished, but the game still has bugs to be fixed and "extra" content to be added.
And this is not even a bughunt version, so maybe they'll wait for the final version to come out to really change the status of the tag.

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes