JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
I found a weird bug: I restarted the Earth Kingdom and arrived to the point I just finished building the tavern. Everytime I go to Toph in the morning, the MC would go for a peek and ruin any chances of progressing. Is this a bug or do I have to do something else before asking for more training?
EDIT: Just went to play more the scam games and when I tried again to talk with her I got the swimming event.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Is there any command line to change the decision with the 3 girls at the prison?

I searched the thread and i found the line to trigger the event to watch it, but it doesnt let you save afterwards (loading will always rollback to before you triggered the event, regardless of how many times you save afterwards) and also disables the scroll-back/forward

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
Im kinda dissapointed with the pregnant scene, i was hopping at least a Impregnation scene before, like in book 2.
Anyone can confirm me, if you dont cum inside her till that moment, you get her pregnant on the "wedding"?

Soran11

Jun 10, 2018
anyone can help me open up the walkthrough? [the text one] I open it with notepad and I get weird results. Any other solution?

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Man that love route was amazing.

Loved each scene of it each dialogue was great.

Can't wait for the book 4

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I'm kinda bummed at the Toph/Katara threesome. I really was hoping for at least penetration...

Edit: Also which sex scene with Toph did you need to pull out to prevent pregnancy? The Katara date makes it obvious that's the event you need to decide if you want it or not. I missed the tells for Toph.

4.50 star(s) 269 Votes