naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I watched both series, I have comics that I bought here saved and I have already researched a lot about the lore of the story, but I must say that I love all the seasons of the legend of Aang, however the legend of Korra I only like book 3, the Red Lotus's plot is very good, it may be nostalgia on my part, but I think the other books are very weak.
For me, Korra doesn't have the same level of charisma that Aang had, there are several other characters that I like to see on screen more than her, Tenzin, Bolin, Jinora, Ikki, Asami, Varrick.

Bigstiffie

Dec 31, 2023
Anyone here who finished the game but never watched either of the shows? The stories are surprisingly faithful to the shows but condensed and with things manipulated for sexual situations. Characters missing etc. Book 2 being the biggest departure by far.

If so do you think of the characters and story? Like the main plot involving long femg in book 3. Korra’s character etc.

were there things that confused you? References. Story beats etc

Did it make you want to go and watch the shows?
I had only seen a couple of episodes of the show a long time ago, and the live action movie. For the most part it all seemed to make sense. I don't think there was anything really confusing.

I might watch the show properly, but I know it's going to be disappointed that nobody's getting their tits out or sucking dick

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

F1forhalp

Poems for Laila - Something Went Wrong
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i for one am really glad they didn't sticky stick omg must be canon to a TV show.
it's more fun like this, grab a theme and build your own story, and have it be a nice game.
that worked.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Well, one of the Spookytimes has a scene with her, a boobjob scene, who knows, f.e.t it's near the end and Marty said that the epilogue of book 5 slave route will be longer than the last one, we already have Eska and Desna confirmed , and there are signs that P'li and Minghua will be there too, so who knows, who knows, Yue will somehow appear in this final stretch.
whoa there’s a book 5?!

Reactions: Mistervd

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I had only seen a couple of episodes of the show a long time ago, and the live action movie. For the most part it all seemed to make sense. I don't think there was anything really confusing.

I might watch the show properly, but I know it's going to be disappointed that nobody's getting their tits out or sucking dick
that IS Always disappointing isn’t it?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
As someone who hasnt watched Korra I must say the story was a bit confusing. Before i played the game i really disliked Korra and now i dislike her less. With that said i really liked Jinora in the love route and now in the slave epilogue. I considering watching Korra
Korra…

In some ways MITY improved her and in some ways they made her worse

she’s not QUITE as much of a sociopath as she is in slave route in the original show…like she apologizes earlier, she knows she’s in over her head earlier. She’s self absorbed but not “masturbate to your own body” self absorb. She’s a bit more humble and thankful. Not quite as entitled. But significantly meaner.

MITY also gave her a certain innocence the original lacks. FET Korra is so self absorbed she doesn’t know what she’s doing wrong. Show Korra is just a bitch and actively likes hurting people.

the thing is, is that in the original Tenzin is more of a pussy in the first season. In fact everyone is. So everyone just lets Korra do whatever she wants and she never gets “corrected” like she does here.

She also does worse things. Like burn down part of the air temple.

It really is a toss up which one is better. But in fet version we get fuck her and see her naked. So….

FET also appealed more the the fetish aspects of her. Making her more of a tomboy. More muscular. The working out. She’s a lot “cuter”

now love route? They just took the good parts from her in book 4 and made them better.

Reactions: Gabaw

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Is Korra's love route finished or what's the status on that in general? I remember playing the slave route like a year ago so I figured I'd check in to see what was added during that time. Thanks in advance to those who'd reply.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Is Korra's love route finished or what's the status on that in general? I remember playing the slave route like a year ago so I figured I'd check in to see what was added during that time. Thanks in advance to those who'd reply.
Love route is finished, and has an epilogue in the form of book 5.

Reactions: dark0s

anon_74972

Mar 18, 2021
Hey Guys, i remember this part from the past but i can't find it in the recent version with gallery mod.
Anyone an idea where i can find that scene again?

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes