Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
whats mity discord? i kinda want a bleach we aint got one of those or even a yugioh o a better star wars game cuz the current ones are trash
Is there really any demand for Bleach media at this point?
Always was under the impression that franchise started to lose fan favor after the Soul Society arc and completely shit the bed with its last two arcs.

I would love to see mity do something with My Hero Acadameia. Soooooo many girls you could pervert and chose from.
Isnt juna juna juice already doing just that with his series? =P
Not sure how well MITY´s writing style would translate to boku no hero academia tbh.

iball

Aug 4, 2017
I have no idea what everyone's opinion is for the new chapter but I wanted to give mine.

I decided to wait until yesterday to download the new version to enjoy a second round of content. I have to say I love it. I love the earlier joke about being a female MC, and I love that they put you in Tenzin's body. Breaking Tenzin's character is hilarious, especially when the MC has to be a father/authority figure. I can't help but reading everything he says as JK Simmons either. The meta jokes are on point (keyforging reference) and all the in-jokes about Korra are great. MITY, keep going and thank you!

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
Is there really any demand for Bleach media at this point?
Always was under the impression that franchise started to lose fan favor after the Soul Society arc and completely shit the bed with its last two arcs.

Isnt juna juna juice already doing just that with his series? =P
Not sure how well MITY´s writing style would translate to boku no hero academia tbh.
that's a joke right? the bleach anime did lose fans but the hype for its females are always there.... theres a reason they say bleach has the sexiest women so yes a bleach game made by MITY would be its strongest seller yet trust me

Reactions: HmmmYes777

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
that's a joke right? the bleach anime did lose fans but the hype for its females are always there.... theres a reason they say bleach has the sexiest women so yes a bleach game made by MITY would be its strongest seller yet trust me
I mean sure you got a point but if you want to really earn more patreons is better to use a more known franchise like idk Dragon Ball for example.
It is impressive, when you think about it, how popular this game got with a series like Avatar TLA (its popular yeah but is not THAT popular).

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
bruh bleach is known but yes dbz.yugioh would work good also.. pokemon might worfk better cuz the furry would be insane

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
yugioh, could be like the holygrail, just some girls in the series are really hot like alexis in gx ,the female dark mage,etc and beside i don't see any indie nsfw yugioh game developed yet

bleach has plenty material too work since innocent petite type until hypersexualized bymbo

Reactions: aitait07

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I havent heard ANYTHING about Bleach ever since it ended and even that was mostly people bemoaning the whole thing,reminscing about its better days and thats despite it supposedly still getting media in LN form.
Thats an outsiders perspective anyway(as I dropped it after the SS arc and a particularly eyes-roll worthy reveal).
Also not exactly sure who is saying Bleach has the sexiest females outside of the fandom...sounds rather biased(especially considering it did have its fair share of meh female characters,looking at you there Orihime).
Having said that,cant even imagine a FET styled Yugioh game,seems really out there.

That aside,boy did MITY try to cover their asses on the whole Jinora thing.
Made me genuinely chuckle.

Reactions: Balrog

WaveKing

Jul 21, 2017
I havent heard ANYTHING about Bleach ever since it ended and even that was mostly people bemoaning the whole thing,reminscing about its better days and thats despite it supposedly still getting media in LN form.
Thats an outsiders perspective anyway(as I dropped it after the SS arc and a particularly eyes-roll worthy reveal).
Also not exactly sure who is saying Bleach has the sexiest females outside of the fandom...sounds rather biased(especially considering it did have its fair share of meh female characters,looking at you there Orihime).
Having said that,cant even imagine a FET styled Yugioh game,seems really out there.

That aside,boy did MITY try to cover their asses on the whole Jinora thing.
Made me genuinely chuckle.
I'd love a Yugioh style 4ET game. With that being said, with the current state of Yugioh(the card game) implementing a dueling system would be impossible for MITY. So the writing, scenes, and art would have to carry the game but I believe the team is capable.

Tea, Mai, Ishizu, Alexis, Camula, Akiza, Mina, Carly, and that's just off top of my head with girls from the most popular 3 series of it.

Reactions: aitait07

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
It's me or the feets are ugly in this game (too big for my taste lol)

Great game though, the humor is top notch just like the content and the lewd scenes

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I'd love a Yugioh style 4ET game. With that being said, with the current state of Yugioh(the card game) implementing a dueling system would be impossible for MITY. So the writing, scenes, and art would have to carry the game but I believe the team is capable.

Tea, Mai, Ishizu, Alexis, Camula, Akiza, Mina, Carly, and that's just off top of my head with girls from the most popular 3 series of it.
Implementing anything even remotely resembling the card game would put a VERY big target on the project and MITY´s patreon(basis for legal actions level of a target)so I highly doubt that would ever be an option in the first place.
My exposure to the franchise is admittedly limited(manga of the season 0 and season 1 limited)but I just cant see that alone carrying a narrative(well maybe going completely original from season 0 onward but that would result in something very different).

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
I agree. Bleach did drop down to a poor quality ending despite it being one of my favorites (if not still my favorite) series in the anime world. The women ARE great and are of the highest tier.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
God damn, I knew the MC was a player who only was in it for the sex most of the time, but who knew he could be such a flirt?

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
Oh snap, the Jinora stuff got removed? Can't enirely say I'm too surprised since we got away with Zuko/Azula as it is.

4.50 star(s) 269 Votes