Romikan

Dec 20, 2023
I completed almost the entire game, but for the love path, I’m going to quickly go through the slave path after finishing, does it make sense to alternate paths to see more? or does nothing change there or just micro phrases?

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I completed almost the entire game, but for the love path, I’m going to quickly go through the slave path after finishing, does it make sense to alternate paths to see more? or does nothing change there or just micro phrases?
Each book is independent of the others and you can choose the love or slave route depending on the type of content you want to see. If you've already done the love route for all books, try doing the slave route for all the books this time.

Romikan

Dec 20, 2023
Each book is independent of the others and you can choose the love or slave route depending on the type of content you want to see. If you've already done the love route for all books, try doing the slave route for all the books this time.
Thank you for the explanation, I just thought maybe the relationship with Katara in book 3 would change if I followed the path of a slave in book 1, after all, it’s somehow connected, and in book 2 the flashbacks, it seems to me, could have changed.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
For an entire playthrough its better to stick to one type of play. You get entirely different scenes with the alternate paths and the slave epilogue will be completely different to love route's epilogue (especially since it starts as love route's beginning but in theory you're a mastered avatar this time)

DaddyDraven

Jun 19, 2020
I get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/bk4/b4l_scripts_island/atis_screens.rpy", line 529, in <module>
NameError: name 'atspiece_anim_time' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/bk4/b4l_scripts_island/atis_screens.rpyc", line 529, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 983, in execute
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 1121, in __init__
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 434, in __init__
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/scripts/bk4/b4l_scripts_island/atis_screens.rpy", line 529, in <module>
NameError: name 'atspiece_anim_time' is not defined

Darwin-23.0.0-iPad8,1-64bit iPad8,1
Ren'Py 7.7.0.24012702
Four Elements Trainer 0.0.5
Mon Apr 29 16:27:04 2024
I am using an app called Spark renpy visual novel

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Thought I should ask here, Are there any other decent games set in the Avatar universe y'all could recommend whilst I wait for this to be updated?

4.50 star(s) 271 Votes