MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
From your home....in your room...

here.

keep in mind that you actually missed some good dialogue and jokes.

..and I'm personally not happy about this.
I didn't mean epilogue complete, I mean full game complete! In the love epilogue when you go back in time you only get most of the content there if your save file has been there and unlocked everything, I've not done the slave epilogue yet but I'm assuming it'll be similar, I want a save that has all of that past stuff unlocked

F1forhalp

SOTD: Die Happy - Violent Dreams
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I didn't mean epilogue complete, I mean full game complete! In the love epilogue when you go back in time you only get most of the content there if your save file has been there and unlocked everything, I've not done the slave epilogue yet but I'm assuming it'll be similar, I want a save that has all of that past stuff unlocked
for the epilogue unlock, you only need to play the book 4 routes. or use saves if anyone provides.

if you want just the scenes, might try to use this: Gallery enabler by felipons it should be covering those.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Correct me if I am wrong.
The game is complete regarding story wise. The dev is just adding more sex contents? Each book has two routes and multiple play throughs are needed to finish both routes?

eo88567373

Feb 27, 2019
Correct me if im wrong but is there a cheat mod or version cheat for this game and if there is please tell me where and how to find it?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I imagine youth potions will happen for loli scenes. But story wise its better for this MC to be the one dealing with Kuvira before making his happily ever after, which might include a throne.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I read the changelogs, but I'm still not quite sure. Is the love route epilogue done and they are now working on the slave route? Or are both still unfinished?

fucdeedee

Oct 1, 2019
In the books, no. Each book is independent as far as I can tell except some minor dialogue changes and the Azula/Mai choice from book 2 love. For the epilogue you are for sure locked out of the Ikki content without enabling it in book 4 first (There's an option with Korra on the ice just before the cave scene near the start of book 4 love). You might also be locked out of the Pema content, I'm not sure on that one though.
wait what about the Azula/Mai choice? Does it affect future scenes?

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Correct me if I am wrong.
The game is complete regarding story wise. The dev is just adding more sex contents? Each book has two routes and multiple play throughs are needed to finish both routes?
correct. the game is finished, as in, both routes end, and yes the routes differ.
now, as the devs wanted to have some kind of epilogue already during rather early stages of the development, Marty (the artist) is still adding to that, well that's extras, yes.
now him being what i call completionist, he's additionally going over some things he thinks need some 'touching up' while working out epilogue stuff, so he's going over old coding, probly improves something this and that, and i bet he'll do for some time until one day for him it all looks right.
that's gonna be a while, likely it'll be longer than just completing the slave route epilogue. artists are strange people.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
correct. the game is finished, as in, both routes end, and yes the routes differ.
now, as the devs wanted to have some kind of epilogue already during rather early stages of the development, Marty (the artist) is still adding to that, well that's extras, yes.
now him being what i call completionist, he's additionally going over some things he thinks need some 'touching up' while working out epilogue stuff, so he's going over old coding, probly improves something this and that, and i bet he'll do for some time until one day for him it all looks right.
that's gonna be a while, likely it'll be longer than just completing the slave route epilogue. artists are strange people.
I hope they add more characters content in the prevs books. Story wise it is done but I'm more for scenes added to the prev books.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I hope they add more characters content in the prevs books. Story wise it is done but I'm more for scenes added to the prev books.
that's more likely to happen after Marty got the epilogue done, i guess. from the outside it looks like he doing a solo sail, nothing from cBob, as far as i know..? that, alongside Marty's solo project, will take time. he's trying to keep a 2-months schedule, next month i'd expect something for that other one.

then, they haven't announced a new team project as of yet, but it might come up some day, and then there's even less spare time.

4.50 star(s) 270 Votes