umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I really appreciate that they keep "working" on this game since I do consider it one of the best vn's out there. Tried the other game titans or whatever it was called and it's nowhere near this. I feel there is a lot of potential to keep going with this game but they do whatever they want to do at the end of the day.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
I notice the update mostly work on the Slave Route, so does that mean Love Route epilogues is finish or does it still end the game with the Yacht scenes on Ember Island? Thanks.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Ello!
I notice the update mostly work on the Slave Route, so does that mean Love Route epilogues is finish or does it still end the game with the Yacht scenes on Ember Island? Thanks.
I doubt the Love Route Epilogue is completely finished and I'm not sure what he wants to do with it, that said, my best guess would be he wants to bring the Slave Route Epilogue more in line with the love route in terms of content before anything else is added. Just a guess though, so don't quote me on that.

tcm17

Aug 6, 2017
Ello!
The Love epilogue is officially considered finished. The final "official" scene is where Ikki jumps over the beach orgy. If there are any additions, those will be Patron rewards similar to additions to the older books, not official story progress.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Four Elements Trainer [v1.0.8a] [Mity]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

sobek69

Apr 22, 2020
Any chance MC and Tenzin will get to double team Jinora? What exactly were Tenzin and Jinora doing on their walks to no where last patch? I think it would be pretty great if Tenzin and Jinora kept boning after MC left his body after book 4 ended.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Slave route epilogue would've been a 100x better if the MC was in Tenzin's body.

Love route gets a tropical beach paradise and Slave route gets a tundra fortress + the fun of being crippled

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
downloaded 1.0.8 and added gallery 1.0.7
gotta say it was really confusing navigating between each scenes
"Oh swet New Scene badge. Oh that's new. Oh those are new also... Oh they expanded on that scene. Wait is that a new scene? It doesn't have the badge but I don't recall this thumbnail"Oh that's an old scene right? Ooooh new scene! and it doesn't have the badge showing it's new lol"
:LUL:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
What does he mean? What study? If he is speaking about the room in Aang's statue, I can't do anything there. Anyone help me, please?
Captura.PNG

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
Dev is just milking subscribers with endless epilogue updates every 2 months. That's why it lost the Completed tag.

The love route epilogue was like... 2 years or "work"? For a bunch of minimal on-demand scenes with no real story or sense.

Reason is probably that he has no idea for the other game, or even a new game building up on the quality standards set in book 4 of FET.

Most of the scenes in the epilogue also feel so irrelevant and unnecessary. Like does anyone still care about some boob groping, for a character you already fucked a hundred times during the main game? Or the aged-up versions of the girls from the love route being used for the slave route epilogue. Yuck.
ppl use the term "milking to much on this site. idk what it is with it. does it makes every argument right just by saying it?

elb0ne

Apr 4, 2020
Marty has said he's made some very minor changes to B1 in past updates, but when I played through B1 a couple updates ago I didn't have any issues. Have you hunted enough mooselions, checked the cave/mountain top, or just methodically clicked on everything in a day/night cycle?
Thanks for the info! Just to follow up, I performed as clean an install as I could think of for a RenPy game (deleted all saves, game folder, and the game data folder within Appdata/RenPy, then downloaded a fresh copy and played without the gallery mod), and one of those things must have fixed the problem, because I didn't have any of the aforementioned issues this time around. I don't know exactly which part of what I did fixed it, but anyone in a similar situation should be able to get things back on track using the method I described.

Reactions: F1forhalp
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes