TheLastOne101

Sep 4, 2023
bro just give it up and slapped "finished product on it", maybe made some box art and do a physical sale, with a deluxe addition containing a flesh light or something.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Okay, I never bothered trying the slave route because I thought it would be the same shit with different scenes but... Turns out chapter 4 is COMPLETELY different depending on the route. Like, why the hell am I Tenzin bro :ROFLMAO:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FourElementsTrainer-1.0.8a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
not completed I guess?
Dev is just milking subscribers with endless epilogue updates every 2 months. That's why it lost the Completed tag.

The love route epilogue was like... 2 years or "work"? For a bunch of minimal on-demand scenes with no real story or sense.

Reason is probably that he has no idea for the other game, or even a new game building up on the quality standards set in book 4 of FET.

Most of the scenes in the epilogue also feel so irrelevant and unnecessary. Like does anyone still care about some boob groping, for a character you already fucked a hundred times during the main game? Or the aged-up versions of the girls from the love route being used for the slave route epilogue. Yuck.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Dev is just milking subscribers with endless epilogue updates every 2 months. That's why it lost the Completed tag.

The love route epilogue was like... 2 years or "work"? For a bunch of minimal on-demand scenes with no real story or sense.

Reason is probably that he has no idea for the other game, or even a new game building up on the quality standards set in book 4 of FET.

Most of the scenes in the epilogue also feel so irrelevant and unnecessary. Like does anyone still care about some boob groping, for a character you already fucked a hundred times during the main game? Or the aged-up versions of the girls from the love route being used for the slave route epilogue. Yuck.
actually he has an idea for 18titans i can allready tell you whats gonna happen in that game from what i saw him confirm in the comments on patreon, the issue is just that a lot of people keep asking for content for this game wich is why it gets these updates that are not very inspiring in terms of story.

It would have been much better if he just developed this game to the end and then continued developement of 18titans because switching between them isnt very efficiant, but i bet a lot of people will stop supporting when he says that no updates for FET will come out.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
actually he has an idea for 18titans i can allready tell you whats gonna happen in that game from what i saw him confirm in the comments on patreon, the issue is just that a lot of people keep asking for content for this game wich is why it gets these updates that are not very inspiring in terms of story.

It would have been much better if he just developed this game to the end and then continued developement of 18titans because switching between them isnt very efficiant, but i bet a lot of people will stop supporting when he says that no updates for FET will come out.
Yeah i can see that as well, in which happen to a lot. When you make a very well known game and a lot will continue to ask for update. I would think the same for games like Summertime Saga as well since it is hard for really popular game to actually finish due to those supporters that continue to want updates for it.

Aug 7, 2022
So I can conside it 'actually Completed but the need for money won't let it die peacefully in its sleep'?
How many other games lie in this same category? Roundscape Adorevia is one definitely.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017

Man why would they do that, the girls are already good enough, why age them up.

Reactions: DarkLink
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes