Santi-Sama

Aug 27, 2022
The only walkthrough is the one in the OP.
[COLOR=var(--YLNNHc)]But I lost all my saved games due to a bug, and thanks to that I am now back from the beginning again, at least I want to be able to reach book 3 and be able to reach almost the end again[/COLOR]

Santi-Sama

Aug 27, 2022
[COLOR=var(--YLNNHc)]I am very depressed by the fact that it took me a long time to get to the point where I am. In book 3 love route she was on the journey with Katara and in the slave route she had already managed to get Toph out of the metal box.

I just wanna have a little help to return to these parts
[/COLOR]

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks! I literally didn't know they were buttons, very bad design move, not intuitive at all
I'm pretty sure you're explicitly told those are an option when you get the fighting mini-game tutorial. You are reading what the NPCs are telling you, right?

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
But I lost all my saved games due to a bug, and thanks to that I am now back from the beginning again, at least I want to be able to reach book 3 and be able to reach almost the end again.
Search this thread with the search function in the top right for save games. You will find plenty in this thread from the years people have been asking for them.

Reactions: ThrowMeSway

F1forhalp

SOTD: Melanie - What Have They Done To My Song Ma
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Thanks! I literally didn't know they were buttons, very bad design move, not intuitive at all
..about the design.. those buttons change their display when you simply accidently move your mouse over either of them. i'm curious how you missed that, really. :whistle:

Thijmen

Nov 17, 2023
Im seeing people play the game and be in the swamp of toph or like the metal nation but I have no idea how they've gotten there does anyone know something about that? Ive completed the whole game to my knowledge and it said I did.

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
Im seeing people play the game and be in the swamp of toph or like the metal nation but I have no idea how they've gotten there does anyone know something about that? Ive completed the whole game to my knowledge and it said I did.
That means you means played Book 4 Slave. Toph and the Zaofu are only available in Book 4 Love route.

Reactions: Mistervd

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Am I dumb asf or not. I've not encountered a single Ikki scene. I've been downloading from the Patreon for years now, and saw a screenshot of someone having a scene with her. This whole time I thought there just straight up never anything with her. Am I just stupid?
Seems like you made all the right decisions in live and are not as depraved and fucked up as the rest of us.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Am I dumb asf or not. I've not encountered a single Ikki scene. I've been downloading from the Patreon for years now, and saw a screenshot of someone having a scene with her. This whole time I thought there just straight up never anything with her. Am I just stupid?
It's just that well hidden. If you ever give an answer in book 4 love that sounds like you're against child sex you don't get access to it.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Speaking of which, am I the only one that wishes that Book 3 didn't feature Toph? Or at least that it gave her the breasts since the beginning? Or even better allowed us to only date her later as a young adult? (Like she looks like here.)
I'm not a fan of childish looking characters and I would have preferred a more nubile Toph. But as long as they don't behave as children and are only fictional I'm fine with it. That's where I draw the line and it has no exceptions.

The game makes a pretty good characterization of Toph I'd say, as her main motivation is to not be treated as a child anymore and wanting to be independent and free. So I don't see her as a child but as a badass and tough young woman.

Young Jinora is a little different, especially since the last patch and Marty's small changes to her looks. I don't like them. For me Jinora, even as a child, is more reasonable, grown up and wise as most adult characters in the series, especially Korra. So I could force myself to see her as a love interest but the pacing and especially the fact we're Tenzin in this route kills it for me.
It's clear Mity hasn't really planed to include her right from beginning and I'm probably partly to blame she ended up playing a bigger role in the game but as I said, I'm not a fan of slave route young Jinora.

And Ikki ... well Ikki is weird. I like that.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes