naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Considering that in the original series most of the characters are between 14 and 16 years old, I don't understand the point of this discussion or does anyone think that Katara and Azula are adults just because they have big breasts?
I know it could be a matter of taste, like for example people who don't like the gay, futa or bestiality scenes in the game, but I don't think there's anything that would shock you considering the tags.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Speaking of which, am I the only one that wishes that Book 3 didn't feature Toph? Or at least that it gave her the breasts since the beginning? Or even better allowed us to only date her later as a young adult? (Like she looks like here.)
No, I had the exact same thought and got dog-piled on for it years ago. Which is a shame since from what we see in flashbacks and comics late teens early 20's Toph was a knockout. While I do like her and Aang together she was a bit too young for that in the original show. I can understand 2 highschool aged teens getting it on but she was clearly still a child; it felt wrong just knowing what would happen.

EM0RJClWkAAKfqZ.jpg

Though I wasn't really torn up about since the Azula love route of the game was it's peak. The game could have ended with Zuko giving her the bitch breaking she so desperately needed and I wouldn't be mad if that was the end of it. Only bad part of the Azula love route was the lack of Ty Lee and and 3 way with Ozia's Angels.

1671562424765898.jpg

Reactions: Hellofacritic

Hellofacritic

Jan 6, 2019
You're not required to play the game if it makes you angry, lol. There's a reason this game has the tags it does and it's so people know what sort of content to expect to encounter. If the tags have something illegal in your country, you're the only one that can decide to break the laws of your country at that point.
Thankfully for me, I live in Freedomstan and the First Amendment allows me to look at drawings of basically anything I want because of artistic freedom and the fact that drawings aren't real people.
Considering that in the original series most of the characters are between 14 and 16 years old, I don't understand the point of this discussion or does anyone think that Katara and Azula are adults just because they have big breasts?
I know it could be a matter of taste, like for example people who don't like the gay, futa or bestiality scenes in the game, but I don't think there's anything that would shock you considering the tags.
There is a pretty big difference between being 15/16 years old (sexual majority in plenty of western countries) and freaking 12 (and looking 10).

Hellofacritic

Jan 6, 2019
No, I had the exact same thought and got dog-piled on for it years ago. Which is a shame since from what we see in flashbacks and comics late teens early 20's Toph was a knockout. While I do like her and Aang together she was a bit too young for that in the original show. I can understand 2 highschool aged teens getting it on but she was clearly still a child; it felt wrong just knowing what would happen.

View attachment 3657447

Though I wasn't really torn up about since the Azula love route of the game was it's peak. The game could have ended with Zuko giving her the bitch breaking she so desperately needed and I wouldn't be mad if that was the end of it. Only bad part of the Azula love route was the lack of Ty Lee and and 3 way with Ozia's Angels.

View attachment 3657417
Thanks. I couldn't agree more. Young adult Top would have been quite hot and enough.
Also Book 2 with the taming of Azula route was peak. And I was also very sorry not to get some Ty Lee then.

Reactions: Human15651

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

Time for what?
3 days ago

Hey all! Time, for another belated update from me. Belated because of the same irl-stuff as last time. Besides being a creator of perverted ero games I'm currently also a semi-nurse now which cuts chunks out of my day. Still I want to have a new build for 18Titans ready at the end of this month and I'm reasonably certain there will be. Not what I had hoped for at first (which was having something ready several days ago) but so be. This situation will slowly better itself, but always a little slower than I thought before.
I had a few little scares this week! First off, I got my hand/fingers stuck under a heavy closet(which went sliding whilst helping to move it.) Luckily there was enough of a natural gap in between the closet and the floor so I ended up with slightly sore fingers instead of crushed ones. One of my first thoughts was, "Oh shit I hope this won't fuck my ability to draw." But, like I said, the worst thing was the initial scare it gave me and a few slightly tender fingers.
Then there was that day my drawing software decided to not start and only throw errors my way. A bit peeved, but certain a quick reinstall would fix everything... turned out to be wrong. Long story short, the night before I had accidentally moved some important folders around. It was late, I was tired and not paying attention, right before I turned off the pc. That took me some time to figure out, but felt pretty damn good once I did.
Oh and there was this bird on the roof(?) screaming his fucking head off during the night all of a sudden, because that's just what it decided was the right thing to do... That certainly was a first for me!
Anyway, those were my three "what the fuck moments" of the last couple of weeks! Nothing much else exciting has happened.

Oh, I did discover a band I like! When working on FET and 18Titans having some good music playing in the background is of great help. I wanted something metal(ly) and just searched for "French metal", for something entirely different from what I usually listen to. I ended up listening to Pleymo. I have no idea what they're singing about, but I like it! I've been listening to "sommes-nous?" on loop for most of yesterday's evening :)

Since having an update with just text is boring and because I promised I'd have some Suki last time, I'm adding one below! There's several variations of it in the attachment(fully naked, preg etc). As I was working on it I thought to myself what a missed opportunity it was to not have the MC and Sokka do some shared scenes in Book 3! If I ever find myself without ideas(fat chance) I'll need to add something like that.

I really like the boiling rock episodes if only for the fantasies it gave me.

Entirely offtopic: I've also been thinking about maybe in the future getting myself an e-ink tablet which can be used to read ebooks AND take notes/draw. If I can scribble drawings wherever I go and not have a physical stack of pervy drawings with (which people might stumble upon and is why I don't really like to draw on paper)... that could be very nice.
I was thinking of a kindle scribe... but apparently it has no ability to create separate drawing layers and you can't zoom in/out. Which is bad because I'm pretty much addicted to the ability to zoom in and out. It does look like they update their drawing software from time to time and all of what's missing could be added. Apparently the hardware is good... sooo... maybe? I haven't decided yet. I currently have an age old six inch sony ereader, which isn't bad but just drawing two tits already fills up the entire screen : )

That's about all the noteworthy(?) stuff I have to mention this time, so I'll leave it at that for now.
TLDR: new 18Titans at the end of this month. Peace out!

Last edited:

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
There is a pretty big difference between being 15/16 years old (sexual majority in plenty of western countries) and freaking 12 (and looking 10).
But they are still minors, and my point is not even about their age, but about the design, for you, does Katara look like an adult, for example?
As I said before, it's understandable that you or other people here don't like this genre, no one is forced to like it, in the same way that no one is forced to like bestiality, gay, futa, urination etc, I'm just funny because for me, The vast majority of characters look like teenagers. images - 2024-05-22T061342.866.jpeg 57466b63fecf4c27a6e5a4e3e1bd1974~tplv-photomode-zoomcover_480_480.jpeg

Jul 1, 2018
I'm not a fan of childish looking characters and I would have preferred a more nubile Toph. But as long as they don't behave as children and are only fictional I'm fine with it. That's where I draw the line and it has no exceptions.

The game makes a pretty good characterization of Toph I'd say, as her main motivation is to not be treated as a child anymore and wanting to be independent and free. So I don't see her as a child but as a badass and tough young woman.

Young Jinora is a little different, especially since the last patch and Marty's small changes to her looks. I don't like them. For me Jinora, even as a child, is more reasonable, grown up and wise as most adult characters in the series, especially Korra. So I could force myself to see her as a love interest but the pacing and especially the fact we're Tenzin in this route kills it for me.
It's clear Mity hasn't really planed to include her right from beginning and I'm probably partly to blame she ended up playing a bigger role in the game but as I said, I'm not a fan of slave route young Jinora.

And Ikki ... well Ikki is weird. I like that.
Wait what, the art of Jinora got changed? Didn't notice them when I looked back the scenes tbh

Hellofacritic

Jan 6, 2019
But they are still minors, and my point is not even about their age, but about the design, for you, does Katara look like an adult, for example?
As I said before, it's understandable that you or other people here don't like this genre, no one is forced to like it, in the same way that no one is forced to like bestiality, gay, futa, urination etc, I'm just funny because for me, The vast majority of characters look like teenagers. View attachment 3659277 View attachment 3659278
Again characters like Katara look nubile/post-pubescent. Can pass for a petite adult woman. Being a minor varies according to country (the vast majority of countries set their ages of consent in the range of 14 to 16), but no country has set it beneath the age of fourteen.
Again, don't make your characters look like pre-pubescent children is a pretty good rule of thumb. It's not only appalling, but also asking for trouble.

Reactions: naoligopraisso

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Again characters like Katara look nubile/post-pubescent. Can pass for a petite adult woman. Being a minor varies according to country (the vast majority of countries set their ages of consent in the range of 14 to 16), but no country has set it beneath the age of fourteen.
Again, don't make your characters look like pre-pubescent children is a pretty good rule of thumb. It's not only appalling, but also asking for trouble.
Well, if you can look at Katara and see a small woman, good for you, a very fertile imagination

Jul 1, 2018
It's wild that you accept Katara but not Toph lmao
Petite girls exist, you know? A friend of mine is super short and barely has boobs, but she is still over 18. I just don't see the point in you still trying to argue about this, it's just a game, move on.

F1forhalp

SOTD: P.J. Harvey - Man-Size
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
As I said before, it's understandable that you or other people here don't like this genre, no one is forced to like it, in the same way that no one is forced to like bestiality, gay, futa, urination etc, I'm just funny because for me, The vast majority of characters look like teenagers. View attachment 3659277 View attachment 3659278
dude.

DUUUDE.

this is a fantasy game. it's not netflox. it's not your daily backyard teenagers either.
furthermore, the path to all those underaged things doesn't exist. well, not to plain sight, nor to closer look; you have to deliberately choose the evilst 'down the dark side' choices without missing a step, to even get there.
also, there's quite some lack of criticism over the (according to all that QQ about age) underaged Aang.

calm down. have a smile. :)

*edit* found a typo. now it's MINE.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
>It's appaling AND asking for trouble!!!
I invite you to go to twitter to cry about it to people who care. Although I wouldn't mind seeing your indignation when you reach loli scenes in later books because if Toph doesn't fly under your radar...let's just say your heart might give out.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
My man, you are way too hung up on the law. I get that you live in a country where you might get in trouble for having content like this, but that's on you to decide if the other content is worth it for YOU to break the law. It's not on MITY to make sure he's following the law for you. If you're so disgusted by the content I suggest you stop playing this game and move on to something else.

DarkLink

Sep 8, 2017
I'll never understand why people come to a forum like this to complain about the design of FICTIONAL characters and essentially advocate for them to be changed/censored. There are plenty of things that are immoral and terrible in real life (bestiality, underage sex, rape, murder, etc.) that are not a problem in fiction, because fiction is NOT REAL (though for some reason no one bats an eye about fictional underage characters violently trying to murder each other, but clutches their pearls real tight if they are exposed to sex too early which is clearly a much more concerning evil.)

There are plenty of games on this site that cater to all sorts of different tastes in fictional characters (big boobs, small boobs, gay, furry, you name it.) If you don't like a game because in the show the characters are from they are all underage, and the Rule 34 game based on said show stays true to the source material, that's totally fine and you're entitled to not be interested in the game. That's what tags are for, so you know if the game fits your interests (or if you live in a country with draconian censorship/thought crime laws and you want to be a good law-abiding citizen who only pirates games your government would approve of.) But clearly there are plenty of other people enjoying the game as the dev currently made it, so saying things like it's "appalling and asking for trouble" seems a bit unnecessary and unhelpful to the game thread.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022

• Time for what?
    3 days ago
Hey all! Time, for another belated update from me. Belated because of the same irl-stuff as last time. Besides being a creator of perverted ero games I'm currently also a semi-nurse now which cuts chunks out of my day. Still I want to have a new build for 18Titans ready at the end of this month and I'm reasonably certain there will be. Not what I had hoped for at first (which was having something ready several days ago) but so be. This situation will slowly better itself, but always a little slower than I thought before.
I had a few little scares this week! First off, I got my hand/fingers stuck under a heavy closet(which went sliding whilst helping to move it.) Luckily there was enough of a natural gap in between the closet and the floor so I ended up with slightly sore fingers instead of crushed ones. One of my first thoughts was, "Oh shit I hope this won't fuck my ability to draw." But, like I said, the worst thing was the initial scare it gave me and a few slightly tender fingers.
Then there was that day my drawing software decided to not start and only throw errors my way. A bit peeved, but certain a quick reinstall would fix everything... turned out to be wrong. Long story short, the night before I had accidentally moved some important folders around. It was late, I was tired and not paying attention, right before I turned off the pc. That took me some time to figure out, but felt pretty damn good once I did.
Oh and there was this bird on the roof(?) screaming his fucking head off during the night all of a sudden, because that's just what it decided was the right thing to do... That certainly was a first for me!
Anyway, those were my three "what the fuck moments" of the last couple of weeks! Nothing much else exciting has happened.

Oh, I did discover a band I like! When working on FET and 18Titans having some good music playing in the background is of great help. I wanted something metal(ly) and just searched for "French metal", for something entirely different from what I usually listen to. I ended up listening to Pleymo. I have no idea what they're singing about, but I like it! I've been listening to "sommes-nous?" on loop for most of yesterday's evening :)

Since having an update with just text is boring and because I promised I'd have some Suki last time, I'm adding one below! There's several variations of it in the attachment(fully naked, preg etc). As I was working on it I thought to myself what a missed opportunity it was to not have the MC and Sokka do some shared scenes in Book 3! If I ever find myself without ideas(fat chance) I'll need to add something like that.

I really like the boiling rock episodes if only for the fantasies it gave me.

Entirely offtopic: I've also been thinking about maybe in the future getting myself an e-ink tablet which can be used to read ebooks AND take notes/draw. If I can scribble drawings wherever I go and not have a physical stack of pervy drawings with (which people might stumble upon and is why I don't really like to draw on paper)... that could be very nice.
I was thinking of a kindle scribe... but apparently it has no ability to create separate drawing layers and you can't zoom in/out. Which is bad because I'm pretty much addicted to the ability to zoom in and out. It does look like they update their drawing software from time to time and all of what's missing could be added. Apparently the hardware is good... sooo... maybe? I haven't decided yet. I currently have an age old six inch sony ereader, which isn't bad but just drawing two tits already fills up the entire screen : )

That's about all the noteworthy(?) stuff I have to mention this time, so I'll leave it at that for now.
TLDR: new 18Titans at the end of this month. Peace out!
Thanks a lot !

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
dude.

DUUUDE.

this is a fantasy game. it's not netflox. it's not your daily backyard teenagers either.
furthermore, the path to all those underaged things doesn't exist. well, not to plain sight, nor to closer look; you have to deliberately choose the evilst 'down the dark side' choices without missing a step, to even get there.
also, there's quite some lack of criticism over the (according to all that QQ about age) underaged Aang.

calm down. have a smile. :)

*edit* found a typo. now it's MINE.
Sorry, English is not my native language and I didn't understand exactly what you meant, I just want to make it very clear that I don't care about the age or appearance of the characters, they are all cartoons, I don't think that fucking Katara, Toph or Jinora It will make someone a ped#phi7e, in the same way that I don't think anyone who plays GTA will become a murderer.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes