Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
or, you could use the forum search function.
navitage to Forums>Adult games, then (top right) SEARCH for the title: Spooky Times and check the little box 'search titles only' to not get each and every mention of spooky and or times in any text there is. the search still worked just some few days ago.
yeah i get nothing if i do that thanks anyways

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
yeah i know but none of the links work at least for the windows version thats why i was asking if anyone had a working link

The Halloween special 2018 isnt spookytimes 1 its vampussy, the 2019 Version that i posted above is ST1 and the 2020 Version is ST2

Last edited:
Reactions: Grunts21

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with my Cheats Mod & felipons's Unlocked Gallery :

Four Elements Trainer v1.0.8a (Android):
/ (321 Mo)

Four Elements Trainer v1.0.8a (Yopi's Mods):
(1 Mo)

Added some features for every books like money/items (when needed) and stats, if you think of something to add tell me.

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
I'm wondering what was in the update too.
Bad news :(
"Hey all, since the last build was a Spooky Times build I just wanted to write a quick and tiny update in case anyone is wondering what I'll be working on again now.

This month's update will be an 18Titans build. Two reasons for that. First of all, Spooky Times is a FET related thing and doing a new 18Titans build would fit into my current alternating FET, 18Titans routine. Besides that 18Titans ended on a cliffhanger last time and I'd like to continue work on it.

But there's also another reason! Besides some general work on FET I'll also start work on the last route (slave epilogue) in December for the next FET release. I could use some more time setting that up than the usual month and since I'll be taking a short break during the last week of December(which means there's little chance I can finish a build in December anyway) I can put that "extra time" to good use by working on the last route.

Normal builds are difficult enough to finish within a month as it is which makes me think this is the most practical way of doing things.

Currently getting back into 18Titans, fixing some remainder bugs etc, but I'll talk more about that in a few weeks during my normal art update. This is mainly just to let you know this will be an 18Titans month.

Peace!

Marty out. "

Shit ...

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
"Hey all, since the last build was a Spooky Times build I just wanted to write a quick and tiny update in case anyone is wondering what I'll be working on again now.

This month's update will be an 18Titans build. Two reasons for that. First of all, Spooky Times is a FET related thing and doing a new 18Titans build would fit into my current alternating FET, 18Titans routine. Besides that 18Titans ended on a cliffhanger last time and I'd like to continue work on it.

But there's also another reason! Besides some general work on FET I'll also start work on the last route (slave epilogue) in December for the next FET release. I could use some more time setting that up than the usual month and since I'll be taking a short break during the last week of December(which means there's little chance I can finish a build in December anyway) I can put that "extra time" to good use by working on the last route.

Normal builds are difficult enough to finish within a month as it is which makes me think this is the most practical way of doing things.

Currently getting back into 18Titans, fixing some remainder bugs etc, but I'll talk more about that in a few weeks during my normal art update. This is mainly just to let you know this will be an 18Titans month.

Peace!

Marty out. "

Shit ...

So, looks like love route truly is done now. Ikki leaping over everyone was the end. Kind of odd since there were a few small things that seemed to be getting built up, like being able to use Hawkey for more perverse things.

Perhaps there'll be a couple small final additions to the love route for things like that as well as the start of slave epilogue. If that ends up being the case, I wouldn't expect too much for the love route stuff, since it does sound like they're really wanting to give that long overdue attention to slave.
I suppose that means I should start preparing for my love route rerun.

As for anyone upset over no more Ikki, I mean there is the young Ikki in slave route that never got any scenes. You never know how far down depravity Mity might be willing to sink. Loli Korra and Kuvira were pretty far down on the young side themselves. Also there's always young Jinora.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017

Peace!

Marty out. "

Shit ...
Thanks for posting the update. Been wondering what was in it since it was posted but it says pretty much exactly what I was expecting.

As for anyone upset over no more Ikki, I mean there is the young Ikki in slave route that never got any scenes. You never know how far down depravity Mity might be willing to sink. Loli Korra and Kuvira were pretty far down on the young side themselves. Also there's always young Jinora.
Yeah, a bit of a shame. We're definetly going to see more Jinora/Pema in the slave route epilogue since we got that scene at the end of the slave route. Perhaps Ikki will be worked into the epilogue as the slave route does tend to dip into the more perverse. Oh well. I guess I might actually look into making a mod so I can get some of the content I want. I'm sure there's a ton to actually doing this work, but it can't be THAT hard.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I will never complain about more Pema or Ikki, she took all of her mother's perverse genes

The degen part of me still hoping for an optional Tenzin x Pema x Meelo MMF scene in slave route with MC/Tenzin showing his boy the ropes :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: cosanoyo

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
So, looks like love route truly is done now. Ikki leaping over everyone was the end. Kind of odd since there were a few small things that seemed to be getting built up, like being able to use Hawkey for more perverse things.

Perhaps there'll be a couple small final additions to the love route for things like that as well as the start of slave epilogue. If that ends up being the case, I wouldn't expect too much for the love route stuff, since it does sound like they're really wanting to give that long overdue attention to slave.

It seems to me that MITY will still be working on completing the love route, while work on the slave route will start, but it is not known whether it will be included in the update immediately. At least that's what I hope - there are still many possibilities in the love route, and the ending of 1.0.6e, although... let's say eventful, does not look like a "real" end.

BTW - for me FET ends with love route - anyway, so there is a fear that 1.0.6e will be the last one downloaded for me - I hope I'm wrong...

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018

Peace!

Marty out. "

Shit ...
im hoping that slave route doesn't have us in another body
or worse
a shady playthrough(i mean it could be interesting actually, i just dont have hope)

i really want joo dee back, she was great. Toph's mom too

Reactions: F1forhalp

Dragonwings2

Nov 9, 2023
i tried to download this for my android and i got an invalid package message. I'm almost to the end of the game (the wedding setup on the good route on book 4) but i can't get past that part (packages on the pavilion and the setup need to be done) does anyone know where i can get the last part of the game?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
im hoping that slave route doesn't have us in another body
or worse
a shady playthrough(i mean it could be interesting actually, i just dont have hope)

i really want joo dee back, she was great. Toph's mom too
We already have the start of the slave route epilogue. Unless he retcons that, we start in the same position of the love route start. Same guy who had died and you soul possessed, Love route beginning fake out and all. You just notice a few things like Jinora and Tenzin going out of the compound together, which if she seduced you in slave route gets different connotations. Tenzin will be in full control of his body and you might even have to talk to the person who you possessed a few years ago.

There's potential for it to be interesting.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018

give everyone youth potions, heck! even MC GETS YOUTH POTION!!

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes