Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
Got a lot of reactions but no answers lmao.. Is there a loli party? or did they really tease it and not do anything with it..

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Got a lot of reactions but no answers lmao.. Is there a loli party? or did they really tease it and not do anything with it..
That was a big joke and supposed to be only a joke

(player gets teased with granies "parties" , and once with loli "party")

Besides MC ewen says outloud there won't be created a loli party

Xyno2112

Jul 6, 2019
And that's it, the end of an era, I always got excited when I came to look and saw there was a new update wondering what would be in it, and now, here we are at the end of it all, with an actual ending.

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xgravex

DabberSoWhat

Jun 11, 2018
Hey Guys! I extracted the images.rpa of FET/game. But it seems like there are tons of images missing!? I´m far from being an expert for renpy games, but shouldnt this file contain all of the images used in this game?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Hey Guys! I extracted the images.rpa of FET/game. But it seems like there are tons of images missing!? I´m far from being an expert for renpy games, but shouldnt this file contain all of the images used in this game?
How did you extracted the images.rpa ?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I'm good at playing games "like mad man" not toying around with game files , so sorry that something like rpa extraction tool is fire someone a normal thing , always have opportunity to learn something <3 <3 <3

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Is there a way to play game full screen without black border ?
Only if Mity decided to redo every single 4:3 art asset to fit 16:9.
Perhaps you could force it by using Sizer, but you most probably will end up with a stretched image, low res, and some sides cut out.

Reactions: mrttao

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I've spent four years of my life jerking it to and waiting for this game to be finished and now it is

I need to lie down or something; this is a form of catharsis I'm not too proud of
I felt the same, I never actually expected it to be over. It was always that "avatar game that I checked every few weeks".

Hell, now I don't even have a game to check every few weeks because they mostly take longer than a month for an update, and I bet none of them will have this goofy juvenile writing that I laughed at countless times.
Like a friend saying goodbye.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Every image of the game is in the files. (Even at least one more) Could be a little better structured though.

Feb 6, 2018
I was like "huh I remember playing this years ago, I wonder if it's finished" and lol I am checking the day it's actually finished. Might download it soon, where can I find saves that are halfway through the story?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
And that's it, the end of an era, I always got excited when I came to look and saw there was a new update wondering what would be in it, and now, here we are at the end of it all, with an actual ending.

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can still expect updates, as this version is actually a "early pre-bughunt, waiting for feedback" thing with content not set in stone. while the end might be there, it's subject to change, more or less, and waits to be filled with whatever ideas from said feedback makes it into.

*edit* found a typo. now it's mine.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes