walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I can't escape the swamp. Its keeps saying i haven't said goodbye to everyone, but the only person left would be Kyoshi, and she just keeps asking me why i call her during meditation?

Any help for a stupid?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I can't escape the swamp. Its keeps saying i haven't said goodbye to everyone, but the only person left would be Kyoshi, and she just keeps asking me why i call her during meditation?

Any help for a stupid?
Have you already talked to Toph, Korra, Jorina, that woman from Kuvira's army, Mother, daughter, Granddaughter, Jinora, Ikki? I think these are...

arataakun

May 21, 2020
Hey! version 1.0 for old pcs? :rolleyes: i have a problem, the gallery mod, when i run the game, the gallery mod show a error, and the game close (sorry my english, i don't speak english x.x)

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Finished just recently the Love Route of Book 2 and so far it is my favorite on content. It literally has like double the content than the slave route. Dont know of Azula in the cartoon but in the game she was somewhat sweet xD

Looking forward to Book 3 and 4. A quick glance of the thread tells me that the game only improves from here on out.
I am wondering now how it concludes because you leave the girls trained or loved with the original character. Hope they get to see the MC again and remember the stuff ,)

Jan 1, 2018
Asking because I found the scene in the Gallery mod and am not sure how you get it, the wedding scene, or for that matter the Orgy scene? How do?

Last edited:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Have you already talked to Toph, Korra, Jorina, that woman from Kuvira's army, Mother, daughter, Granddaughter, Jinora, Ikki? I think these are...
Who is Jorina?

I'm said goodbye to toph and knocked up the mom duagter and granny and soldier. Jinora and Ikki are good as well.

pineywhiney

Jul 15, 2020
Anyone got a save file that I could get? mine seems to be gone with the wind.

Found some, Where are you supposed to put them? Because if I leave them in Saves they dont show up in-game.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Anyone got a save file that I could get? mine seems to be gone with the wind.

Found some, Where are you supposed to put them? Because if I leave them in Saves they dont show up in-game.
either search for "Avatar Harem", or in case that doesn't find anything:
look for C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem
(you may have to Allow/Include Hidden and System folders/files in search options)
whereas "username" is the name you've logged in with, and "Avatar Harem" may have a number along with it.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Funny how the ending is an evangelion-tier mindfuck while also sharing the split timeline time-fuckery along with MC being right about fucking himself.

MC is Shady, at least from book 2 onward
Shady is Naga's Tattoo half
Nagina is both MC's energy/soul-daughter and Naga's snek half
Nagina is also possibly Rava's daughter considering the time-bending power along with being able to recieve power directly from the avatar state there's nothing stating that Naga/Nagina couldn't go back in time to around the time she got split to stabilize the time-lines from her own fuckery while also explaining how she knows she can get energy from the avatar state.
It's also intresting that the end of the slave path leads directly into the start of the love path
Along with probably a continuity error/plot-hole but Nagina explains that she can't exist as Naga in book 2 despite Nagina herself existing on book 3 and Naga being more comfortable as Nagina instead of the more humanoid tattoo form.

Reactions: longsuper1

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
the love route in book 4 could be its own separate game

I've always had some qualms with certain things about FET but they really really put in so much heart and effort into this game and it shows

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
question slave route book 4 where do i get the clues to make asamis? or what her name is idk father not guilty looked everywhere cant find it

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes