lokamod23

Mar 7, 2022
question in book 4: what happens if i completed the album from the card game ? is there somting else that might happen ?

bigomar04

Jun 30, 2020
My game isn't starting Idk if it's bc I have windows 11 but pls help. Literally doesn't say anything just when I try to start it, it doesn't start.

WaveKing

Jul 21, 2017
I'm very emotional rn, I truly believe this game is a masterpiece. I know there will be a lot of people who ll say it isn't but my guys, making a game is extremely difficult and a lot of things happened behind the scenes, rn there's just one person working on it when at the beginning there were two. Yey they achieve to make something very special, where the characters feel like tbe ones from the source material (almost no game has been able to do this), with a compelling story and a very varied kind of hot shit for people with different tastes. I have this feeling of getting a beer to every person who enjoyed this game to celebrate with me but this is the closest thing I have to that, so cheers everyone!!
facts

WaveKing

Jul 21, 2017
So nice to see this game finally reached it end, what a long but fun trip we had with Four elements trainer. Now let's wait and see what will be the new game Mity will focus on develop and which series she will take next, could it be the Teen Titans or the Ben 10 game she treated as a side project and now they finally become her next main game?
Mity is a she? Noice. thought they were a he

davidjansen

Mar 8, 2022
FET v.1.0.0a

(Good news! Turns out I was able to get back on my PC sooner than expected. So here's the full post along with the links for the update.)

pie

"Alright, so I've been getting a lot of messages from people telling me not to rush. And that's the smart and good thing to do. So I will.

...Sort of...

But... I'd still like for you to "stick your finger in my pie and take a lick" ... oh God that sounds so very very wrong. But what I have here is what I have so far and I'd like to get some impressions on it from you. Naturally you might want to choose to skip this and not be spoiled.

Consider this a pre-bughunt build. I left in a couple of shortcuts which will make it easier for you to see the differences between choices all the way until the end, but naturally doing this will make it feel different from other builds just because of that.

Naturally if you do find problems I'd like to hear it, but my main goal here is to gather feedback on it which is less focused on the bugs/typos etc and more on the, "this made sense" (or not!) and "left me satisfied with the ending"(or not!) Things which perhaps you feel are missing or don't make sense. Naturally if you liked it, that'd be very nice/helpful to hear too.
As such, be aware that any saves made in the new parts of the build might be completely broken in a future bughunt build, because I changed things according to your feedback.

Okay enough preamble. Links below!"

- pc version - alt link
- mac version - alt link
- android version - alt link

I strongly advice using the links above, but If you're using older hardware the builds above might cause problems. I made a special version for pc and mac which should work better for you and which you can try instead ( , ) Saves made in the newer version can't be loaded in the special version so keep that in mind.
The link for the older hardware pc version is not right. It leads to the regular version.
Could you replace it with the right older hardware link please?
Thanks in advance.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Mity is a she? Noice. thought they were a he
it stands for May it Taint you and possibly someone got mistaken because the splash screen on game start shows a girl. it's 2 guys as far as we know, or well, used to be. one of them went through serious stuff a while ago and seems no longer to be actively involved, or at least, if he is, then way way less than used to be.
in short, the writer/coder is more or less unable to work as far as we know, and the artist does his best to get this game done.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
Oct 7, 2018
it stands for May it Taint you and possibly someone got mistaken because the splash screen on game start shows a girl. it's 2 guys as far as we know, or well, used to be. one of them went through serious stuff a while ago and seems no longer to be actively involved, or at least, if he is, then way way less than used to be.
in short, the writer/coder is more or less unable to work as far as we know, and the artist does his best to get this game done.

I'm pretty sure cbob is still working on the game. Marty did side projects like 18Titans when he was unable to continue working on this during his breaks, but he never continued the game without cbob so I'm 90% sure cbob is working on it.

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
does anyone have a way to get the 2019 Halloween special I have recently started the main game and loved it so I want to play the specials I can get 2018 2020 but not 2019 none of the download links work for me thanks

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
The link for the older hardware pc version is not right. It leads to the regular version.
Could you replace it with the right older hardware link please?
Thanks in advance.
While it's not ideal, it looks like the old hardware mac link is correct. If you download the renpy SDK, you can place the mac version .app in a folder, and place that folder in the SDK folder. That should allow you to play the game through renpy.exe; I hope this helps.

Reactions: davidjansen

davidjansen

Mar 8, 2022
While it's not ideal, it looks like the old hardware mac link is correct. If you download the renpy SDK, you can place the mac version .app in a folder, and place that folder in the SDK folder. That should allow you to play the game through renpy.exe; I hope this helps.
It worked fine, i could even load my saves!
Thanks for telling us!

aynaban

Jun 12, 2020
how again? can you specifically teach me that. >_<

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I'm pretty sure cbob is still working on the game. Marty did side projects like 18Titans when he was unable to continue working on this during his breaks, but he never continued the game without cbob so I'm 90% sure cbob is working on it.
truth is, only a patron could pass on info about cBob, and of what they passed on here, looks like cBob made several attempts to work, which, how to say, faded, with the months passing. it's more and more Marty doing the coding, this much i'm certain.. and the stories, by their telling style, look closer to Marty's side projects and have a bit less of what i daresay used to be cBob's "playfulness", so i assume the plot may have been laid out to a degree, which gives Marty the chance to keep going. others tell the same about the latter. it feels a little different.
sorry, to describe what exactly i mean turns out to be difficult. like from idk v0.9.7 or so, towards the end, book 4 "feels different". in some way.

Reactions: APoc1

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
how again? can you specifically teach me that. >_<
1) download the Renpy SDK, usually one of the first results in a google search
2) download the old hardware version of 1.0a, the mac version in this case, since the pc version is the wrong file
3) create a folder, you can label it whatever, but for this example, let's call it 'FET1.0aOH) and place the .app file of FET in the folder
4) place that folder in the same folder as renpy.exe
5) run renpy.exe, and you should be presented with a list of games
6) select the game 'FET1.0aOH' and click 'launch project'

After that you should be good to go.

aynaban

Jun 12, 2020
1) download the Renpy SDK, usually one of the first results in a google search
2) download the old hardware version of 1.0a, the mac version in this case, since the pc version is the wrong file
3) create a folder, you can label it whatever, but for this example, let's call it 'FET1.0aOH) and place the .app file of FET in the folder
4) place that folder in the same folder as renpy.exe
5) run renpy.exe, and you should be presented with a list of games
6) select the game 'FET1.0aOH' and click 'launch project'

After that you should be good to go.
I tried running it but this happens. :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes