SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
a while back I remember MITY saying that he wanted to make a Teen titans parody after this. Does anyone know if that was still the case? Or is there a different idea in mind?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So does book 4 love route wrap everything up with a happy harem ending with Azula and everyone else?
It wraps up book 4.
There's an epilogue coming wrapping up all the meta story between the time periods and books.

It's like you people asking these questions haven't even played the game or paid attention at all.

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Someone can share v1.0.0a Old Hardware ver?
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v1-0-0a-mity.730/page-1374#post-7850520

Make sure to drop the Fire Lord a like. I also put up a work around for getting the old hardware version to work, just check my post history. The short version is that the link to the PC old hardware version is wrong, but the mac version is correct. You can run the mac version in windows using the renpy SDK. Tutorials for that are also in my post history in this thread.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
Aug 20, 2021
Yeah I’m sorry to everyone about the PC Old Hardware version. No idea what’s up with it. I just posted the links provided for the build. At least the Mac one seems operational.

Reactions: kDarcsen

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Just starting the game, does you guys have any recommendations for love vs slave route? I'm thinking slave route, but would be interested in love if there's more content

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Just starting the game, does you guys have any recommendations for love vs slave route? I'm thinking slave route, but would be interested in love if there's more content
There's slightly more content for love route but I highly recommend playing both routes. Just keep in mind book 1 isn't really up to par anymore compared to the other books.

Reactions: F1forhalp
Mar 24, 2020
If you do the first book it's irrelevant, both are practically the same with some flavour changes.
2nd book has overall better content in the Love route.
3rd book has different content for both, but similar game-play and the fourth book has radically different content in both.
So you definitely want to replay the fourth book with a different route and maybe the 3rd book as well.

Reactions: sassy_mendigo

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Both routes in the later books offer very different experiences and have different scenes, characters, and sometimes even time periods. I'd recommend playing in "release order", first to play book 1 (whatever route, it was more a proof of concept, it isn't worth a replay) and then book 2 slave > book 2 love > book 3 slave > book 3 love(...) you get the gist.

Also, I highly, HIGHLY recommend you install the gallery mod. It's essential. If playing both routes isn't your thing. At least have access to the scenes in the gallery.

Last edited:
Reactions: camdanryeker
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes